Red eyes// chapter 24

Saturday

Sals POV:
Ashley called 911 and me and Travis helped Larry to the ground. The ambulance was here before long and they hooked him up to a bunch of machines. Travis walked back to the apartments to tell Lisa, Ashley and I rode in the ambulance with Larry, he was hooked up to machines again. I hate this. I hate this.

——(time skip)——

It's been two hours now. Lisa and Travis are both here now, Larry is awake and he's only hooked up to a heart monitor thing on his finger. He's getting out tonight he just needs his blood test results back. Lisa is currently yelling at Larry for not taking his medication.

——time skip——

We're back home now, larry insisted I go home so I could get a good sleep. After much protest I obliged.

When I got up there I spoke with my dad and then went off to bed.

I lay In my bed, staring at the glass eye in the cup next to my bed. It gets harder and harder to open my eyes and I eventually dose off.

Larry Ashley Todd and I are sitting at the lunch table.

"Sally get the fuck away"

"Fucking weird freak"

"What?" I say.

Larry throws his lunch at me.

"Get away FREAK"

I run off into the bathroom and lock myself in the stall. After crying for a while I went to splash some water in my face. The water slowly faded to red. Blood red like the ghost in the bathtub. The red fades to black and these tentacle like things pull my arms in. They scratch at my skin until it bleed. They're ripping off my skin. The sink is almost filled with my blood. The tentacles grab at my mask and I grab it back, making the tentacles retreat, the water returning to the clean state. I take off my mask to splash some water in my face and the reflection that stares back at me isn't me. It's the ghost from the cabin. It eyes are bright red. The pale skin of the ghost fades into black. The figure reaches a hand out from the mirror and grabs me throat.

"Freak."

It says, choking me.
I black out and wake up in my kitchen. Knife in my hand. Blood on the floor. I take out my phone and call Larry.

"Larry. Something is wrong. Come. Now."

———

Sorry for the short chapter but oh my god. She a dramatic bitch. I didn't really want to write the hospital scene over and over so that's probably the last time they'll be there. I still don't know tho

-gearboi-