Gear boy// chapter 28

Monday

Sals POV:

"Hey" I said sitting back down at my table.

"Hey sal, Look at what chug found in his lunch"  he pulled out a weird shaped cheezit. We laughed and talked like normal.

————time skip —————

Me and Larry got to his apartment and I watched him paint. He always looks so handsome with his hair up. I walked over to him and he barely noticed me. When he paints he gets really focused. I kiss him on the cheek and go sit on his bed so I can watch the canvas. I can't tell what he's painting but it still looks beautiful. I watch as he spreads color onto it, with every stroke my eyes grow heavier and heavier until I find myself asleep.

——————

I wake up in Larry's arms, the clock shows 9:00(pm).

The lights are off and I can barley see the canvas but I can make out a colored blob. As my eyes adjust to the light, I see that is exactly what it is. A colorful blob. The one we saw in the treehouse.

I turn around to face Larry, kiss him on the forehead, and then fall asleep again.

Tuesday

I wake up in a sweat. I didn't have a nightmare or anything weird, I didn't dream at all. Larry was getting dressed and noticed I was a little distressed.
"You alright dude?" he said after putting his shirt on and sitting next to me.
"Yeah" I say sitting up.
"I was just gonna go up to the treehouse and wait for you to wake up, but you can come with me since you're awake"
"Ok"
We walked up to the treehouse.
"Sal? Did you bring the gear boy?"
"Yeah why?"
"I.... I want to try to contact whatever that was... I think it was my dad"
"Larry I don't think that's a good id-"
"Sally, I need this"
"I'm just worried Larry"
"Sal. I love you. I'll be fine"
I was still unsure about this but Larry's pleading eyes persuaded me to hand over the gear boy.
He took it from me and faced the photo. The gear boy lit up and was flashing the green light. It had never done this before. The lights flashed until
*Bam*
The gear boy's light broke and Larry dropped it to the ground. He stared at me wide eyed.
"I'm so sorry Sally"
"It's fine... we'll just have to have Todd fix it"
I looked out the window because there was a lack of something else to do. Larry followed after. He pointed to someone running outside, they came from the woods, covered in blood.
"Sal, that's ash!"
"Oh my god!"
———————
Oooook I'm sorryyyyyyyy. I really wanted to get a chapter up to THANK EVERYONE FOR GETTING ME TO 3k VIEWS! It's awesome and I'm really happy and ahhhh. Ok thanks for reading.
-gearboi-