The Party // CHAPTER 7

I'm so sorry, I just realized I never put a smut warning in this chapter
I'm sorry
Authors note: this chapter deals with the thought of self harm, underage drinking, and smut so read at your own risk.

Saturday
Larry's POV:

Sals voice on the walkie talkie sounded quiet, almost scared? I wonder if he's ok? He didn't give any explanation as to why he's coming down here.u wonder if he's had another day-nightmare. I guess it doesn't really matter that much, I'm here for him regardless. He got here when I was tidying up my room.
" hey Larry face"

He said when he opened my door. He didn't have anything with him, not even the gear boy. He was wearing a black sweater and ripped red pants.

" hey Sal"

He took off his sweater and his prosthetic. I'm glad he felt comfortable enough to not only not wear his prosthetic around me, but also keep his arms exposed.

"What brings you down here?"

"Oh Todd asked if me and ash would go to Neil's party with him so I came here to ask you"

"Couldn't you have texted me this?"
I don't know why I asked that question, I enjoyed his company and I wasn't doing anything when he called, it's not like he was interrupting me or anything.
"I was bored Larry, are you gonna go or not"
"Of course I'll go"
"Promise not to get that drunk Larry?"
"Fine"

I said this loosely. I think he could tell I already had plans to drink a lot. I'll try to not get too drunk but I am not going to be driving us all home. We sat in an always silence for a few minutes before he got up and grabbed a box of bandages from the bathroom. I watched as he took all of the day old bandaids off of his cuts. It hurts me to know he was in so much pain. I blamed myself although I know I shouldn't. I just feel like I wasn't there for him enough. I felt like I could have tried harder to keep him happy, I should've seen the signs sooner. I got up to get some hydrogen peroxide so I could help him clean his wounds. I sat on the bed next to him and began cleaning his cuts with a q-tip. He wasn't shocked because he saw me walking to him with the bottle. I took both of his arms and continued cleaning them, I could feel him staring at me but didn't think much of it. Once I finished we put bandaids on them but sal decided he'd use the smiley face bandaids.
"Thank you Lar"
"No problem dude"

——(time skip)——

When Ashley got here sal put his prosthetic and hoodie back on. They went to the bathroom together so Ashley could dress sal up in an outfit she brought for him.

I put on my red button up shirt, some black jeans and a black tie. I pulled my hair into a messy ponytail, leaving out some strands to frame my face.
They took an extremely long time getting ready so I started to work on a painting I started after sal left. It was a pond with life all around it but the reflection was just a bunch of dead plants.

When they finally came out, sal was dressed in a white tank top and a red jacket over to cover his arms, short blue denim shorts and fishnets tights along with a pair of black high heel boots. His hair was down and he was wearing a thin black choker. Damn he looked cute. Shit did I really just think that? What is wrong with me? I'm not gay, plus sal is just my bro, I don't have feelings for him.

"Sal dude you look great!"

"And you wrangled your hair!"

Ashley was in a sparkly strapless dress and a cross-pendant necklace with her hair in a neat braid.

"And Ashley you look pretty as always"
" thank you Lar bear"
Ash was going to be driving us there and back so she wasn't going to be drinking