Progress// chapter 21

Friday
Larry's POV:

" SAL what the Fuck are you doing dude"
No response. He isn't stopping.

"Sal stop it!"

"L-Larry" he mumbles, continuing to slash his arms.
I kneel down to him and try to pry the blade from his hands.

"Stop.... STOP IT" Sal bursts out, tears streaming down his cheeks.

"SAL PUT DOWN THE FUCKING RAZOR" i should've thought before saying that because it earned me a punch in the nose. Everything went blurry and I ran to the bathroom to grab tissues for by bleeding nose and bandages for sal.

Sals pov:

I came to, opening my eyes to see Larry's ceiling. Last thing I remember I was coughing up blood. I looked around for a bloodstain... the only blood was coming from my arms and staining the shirt of Larry's that I'm wearing. I looked at my hand. A razor. What? It was in my phone case I don't remember taking it out... or using it... I passed out after I thought I coughed up blood. Suddenly feeling comes back to my arms, so much pain, so many cuts.

"Sally? Are you done?"

"Larry something is wrong."

He sits in front of me and starts wiping down my arms with a towel and then bandaging them.

"Tell me about it Sally"

"I was coughing up blood and then I passed out... I didn't have a nightmare but I woke up like this" I said, gesturing to my arms.

"Sal, I found you on the ground, you were mumbling something and... cutting your arms. You yelled at me and I tried getting you to stop but... well you punched me." He explained, pointing at the tissue up his nose.

"Larry what the f-"

"Hey guys, I hope I'm not interrupting but... it's really cold out there" Travis said, walking out of Larry's room (because the outside door leads to Larry's room) Larry looks extremely angry and I give him a look to say 'calm down please'.

"Travis. You can stay here until Monday . I have a sleeping bag and blankets you can borrow. You can sleep up in the treehouse." Larry said with a sigh. Wow I was not expecting that.

"Larry thank you so m-"

"Don't mention it." He said, still with an angry tone.
"Larry face."

"Sally face"

"I have an idea"

——time skip——

Ash came into Larry's room. She was the last one to show up out of all of us since we were all already in the apartments. Larry, Travis, Todd, Neil, chug, maple, and I were all watching The Shining, Ashley now joining us.

"Travis..." Ashley said confused. He just waved to her, kind of embarrassed. We all started talking. Travis wasn't in the conversation, he was still watching the movie. Ashley must've noticed that he was sad because she got up and walked over to him, placing a flower crown on his head.

"W-what? That ga-.... thank you Ashley" he said, stopping himself from saying 'that's gay'( I'm sure you wouldn't have guessed that).

Gradually Travis joined into our conversations and we all had a good time. The end of the night came and Larry still wanted Travis to sleep out in the treehouse, regardless of the rest of us staying in Larry's room. Ashley offered to keep him company (in a completely platonic kind of way, don't worry) but he declined. Everyone slept on the floor other than me and Larry, we laid on his bed of course. I melted into his arms and fell asleep.
—————
Bit of a dark start but overall a wholesome chapter. Hope you like it. I've gotten so much support on this book and it makes me so happy. I love you all lol
-gearboi-