Strong // chapter 27

Monday

Sals POV

I woke up alone for the first time in weeks. Larry got very drunk last night and he was acting weird. It scared me. He hasn't gotten this drunk since... since the party.

I pack my things for school and head out the door, assuming Larry will meet me at the front door.

"Sally, I'm sorry"

"Larry." I say, only to acknowledge that I heard him.

"Look, I got drunk last night because... I didn't want to think about my dad ok?"

"Ok. Just don't do that again. I don't like seeing you like that."

"Well we gotta get going or where gonna be late"

We walk to school talking about sanity's fall and other things until we get to our lockers. Travis walks by us, I say hi to him but he just ignores me and walks past. Ok?
——(time skip——
[first period]
We're now in home room, larry and I are passing notes, mostly about him complaining about his headache. Ash sits in front of me. And since I'm short, I can't see over her head so even if I wanted to pay attention I couldn't. I look back at Travis. His eyes are puffy and red like he's been crying. We make eye contact and he quickly looks away. Class goes on for what seems like forever before we finally get dismissed.
——(time skip)——
I sit down at the lunch table alone. I usually get in the line before my friends so I'm the first to sit down. I see Travis looking for somewhere to sit so I move my hand in a way to say "come here". He walks over to me.
"Hey Trav-"
"Stop trying to talk to me faggot"
He threw a tater to at me and walked away. After he sits at another table Larry sits down by me.
"Hey dude"
"Hey"
"What'd you get on your math test"
I see Travis run to the bathroom.
"Oh uh... %100"
"Dude, I got a 63"
"Did you even study"
"Do you even really need to ask?"
"Larry! You need to study!"
"I should probably have Todd tutor me"
"Why not me?"
"Well I think I'd get a bit too distracted"
"Larry!"
Ashley and Todd sat down and started talking with Larry.
"Is gonna go to the bathroom"
None of them heard me since they were all arguing about god knows what.
When I walked into the bathroom there travis was, sitting on the floor, crying. I didn't notice before but he had a new black eye.
"Travis?"
"Fuck off Sally face"
I sat down next to him.
"What wrong?"
".... my dad... he"
Travis broke down crying.
"Sally, he hit me, kicked me, punched me, you name it. I don't want to go home"
"Then don't"
"They're letting me move out, if I piss them off the-"
"Travis that's great!"
"Sally I can't go home... I can't"
"Travis, it's one more week then it's done. Be strong ok? Be strong for me."
"Ok"
————
Lmao what a shit chapter amiright?
I don't ship Travis and Sally but I really wanted to write that little Scene so sue me. Ok that's all. I'll make the next chapter a little longer also.
-gearboi-