The note //Chapter 13

Monday
Larry's POV:

Sally went home tonight. I couldn't get him off my mind. His hair, his eyes, his laugh. I need some way to fix this or At least put my feelings aside for a moment. I took a notebook out from under my bed, flipping through the pages of doodles and scribbles until I found a blank page. I grabbed a pen and started writing.

"Sally, I love you. Like really love you. When I'm around you, I get butterflies. I don't know what it is. Dude I don't know anything about feelings or how any of this works but I just wanted you to know. Whenever I'm with you I feel so happy, I feel like I could be with you. I know it wouldn't work, we are great as friends, a part of me just wants to be more. I have no idea if this is how I feel or if I'm just delusional, maybe it's the meds. I've felt this way since the party, like I needed to protect you. Let everyone laugh at us. I don't care. Their all idiots. I love you Sal Fisher."

I'm never giving this letter to him. I couldn't. It'd ruin everything, not to mention it's horribly written. This letter was for my eyes only. It was just for me to use to vent. I broke away into my thoughts and drifted off while sitting at my desk.

Tuesday

"LARRY"

I fell off my chair startled.

"Jesus dude"

It was sal. Shit. I folded up my letter and put it in my pocket.

"Time for school?"
"Yep"
I changed my shirt and pulled out a hoodie from my closet, grabbing my bag and starting out the door.

"Jesus how do you get ready so quickly"

"When you're late everyday you learn to rush out the door"

We walked to school chatting. Sally was leaving after homeroom for a doctors appointment, something about medication for his nightmares, he'd be back by fifth period. It's weird when he's not around, like it's super awkward and we have nothing to talk about. We got to school and went straight to our lockers. Nothing out of the normal. Its just like any normal day. It felt odd though, like something was wrong. Me and sal walked to homeroom with our books. This day was going to be super boring. After homeroom sal left and I went to first period, the rest of the day went by pretty fast and we got to lunch. We talked about random things. We brought up how we would want to die. Ashley said she'd wanna die from getting eaten by house cats and Todd was arguing with her about the logistics of that. We finished our lunch and then the bell rang. We all gathered our stuff, ash and Todd still arguing about the house cat things when suddenly my heart sank. I looked all around the hallway. Tons of photocopies of the not I wrote for sal were around the school.
————
Another cliffhanger who would have guessed 😫👊
This chapter is s h i t.
Lmao sorry that chapter is so short  it was really boring to write and I just wanted to move on to the next one. It's a bit out of character for Larry and it will be next chapter as well.
-gear.boi-
The art at the top of the chapter is so flipping adorable I'm screaming.