I miss you. // CHAPTER 10

Trigger warnings: self harm, bullying, harassment.
Authors note:
Ok so right now I'm kinda hating myself for writing that because it was SO difficult to write this chapter and plan out what happens after. I had to do a bunch of research and a whole lot keeps saying amnesia but I really don't wanna do that. Anyway here's the story I guess. It'll be really short because idk what the fuck I'm doing.
-gearboi-
~~~~~~~~~
Monday two weeks later
Sals POV:
Larry's been in the hospital for two weeks now. I've gone back to school. The bullying is so much worse. You think they'd give me a break with everything that happened but no. They just see me without Larry to defend me and just beat the shit out of me. They've tried taking off my mask, I haven't been able to walk in the hall without someone tripping me, trying to un-clasp my mask, hit me, or just punch me in the face. Ash has beaten up a few people for me. They still don't stop. My face has been punched so many times. I've gone home crying so many fucking times. I've cut all down both of my arms. I'm trying to be strong, for Larry, but it's so god damn hard. I know he wouldn't want me to cut, trust me I've tried to stop, everything is just so painful. I feel so broken. I've cried so much that I've run out of tears to cry. I fall asleep crying nothing but broken tears. I keep ranting to the walkie talkie, it's like I'm still talking to him. I still feel like it's my fault and that if i hadn't yelled at him... he wouldn't have done it. It was probably other reasons as well, but I'm his best friend and he thought I hated him.
Lisa has been a mess (understandably). She's come home to sleep a few nights, grabbing some of Larry's things and going back to the hospital. I feel so bad for her. Ash and I went over there once and cleaned her house for her, leaving her some gifts, it has to be so hard to see her son like this. It's hard to see Larry like this for me. I couldn't even imagine how Lisa felt. I'm going over to the hospital tonight, ash is driving me. She's still not allowed to visit but she stays in the waiting room in case he wakes up. I've loaded up an MP3 player sanity's falls's new album, along with their only ones. He'd be pissed to know he missed an album.
~time skip to the hospital~
I looked at all of the gifts people have brought Larry. Cards, shirts, the many things I've brought him, and some snickers (his favorite candy bar)among other snack foods. Lisa went to get some ice chips. I was sitting close to Larry's bed, as always.
"Larry why did you have to do this"
I whisper as I held my head in my hands. Only silence followed, as always. That's when I felt a hand on my head, brushing through my hair.
~~~~~
How's that for a cliffhanger? You probably know what's going to happen anyway.
Again, sorry for the short chapter.
-gearboi-