Chapter XXXI: Below Her Mouth.

Magsimula sa umpisa

"It's fine. You have a good day too. " I waved back at her and got in the car. 

Well, that was... weird.

Usually, roofers are assholes, but they seemed like they meant no harm.

I drove to work in my car that Louis got us. 

-------------------

I had a long day at work, of course, but at this point, long days didn't affect me. 

Once I got back I got a phone call from one of my friends; Brody.

She just so happened to convince me to go to a party with her.

So, I went in the house, took a shower, napped a bit, woke back up around 9, and we met up at her house.

I had on a short black dress with skinny shoulder straps, nothing too revealing.

Besides, I was wearing my engagement ring, so everyone is gonna know I'm not single.

---------------------

So, we get there and we walk in...

There are only females there.

Not a man in sight.

"Maybe I forgot to mention... It's a lesbian party." Brosy gave me an adorable smile. 

"You wanted me to come because of that thing I told you about my parents." I rolled my eyes, returning a smile.

"You said they never let you explore the curious side of you and forced you into a relationship with anybody that had a penis and a job so, welcome to lesbian land." Brody defended her actions.

"It was only because they think women can't make a living for themselves and I'm engaged." I started to think about leaving the party.

"Oh come on, it's not like you're gonna do anything major. It's all females here. Grab you a drink, find you a partner, and just have some fun." She said in a very convincing tone.

"I'm gonna try and find the bathroom. I'll be right back." I turned to her, watching her nod then flag down the bartender. 

I pushed my way through the crowd, saying a numerous amount of 'excuse me'.

Finally, I found the bathroom.

It was nice and a lot quieter in there, despite the sounds of the toilets flushing from time to time.

When I came out of the stall to wash my hands, there she was.

The same girl from the roof. 

A black button-down shirt, her short blonde hair was put into a ponytail, leaving strands of hair hanging in the front.

She caught me looking through the mirror and smiled.

"I thought you looked familiar. Hey." She turned to me, flicking the water off of her hands.

My heart skipped when she talked to me.

"Hey..." I nervously mumbled back.

When do I ever get nervous?

"We never got the chance to properly introduce ourselves. I'm Violet." She stuck her hand out.

"Clementine." I gently took her hand and shook it.

"That's a beautiful name." She gave me the most adorable smile and kissed my hand.

"Wow, well, that's a rock." She admired the ring.