THANK YOU

Hello guys!!!!

I just want to say a big thank you to all of you who read my book and supported me throughout! It is only because of you all I got the motivation to write. 

 For me, you all are a family to me! Thanks for correcting my mistakes and for keeping me motivated to write.

Honestly speaking, I feel really sad to leave my story. This is my first story and this story is what made me who I am now. I am literally crying while writing this now! Thank you for all your support. I can't thank you all enough!!

I really would love to write a new story for all of you, but I cannot do it this year. I am going through a crucial period of studies. I am in my 10th grade now and here in India, 10th is considered to be very important. 

I want to focus on my studies more this year, so that, after my 10th grade I could come back again and give you guys a new peraya story! I would like to ask you all to wish good luck for me in this new academic year! 

I hope that your support for me never decreases in the following years! Hope that you all will be there for me when I come back!

Please dont remove this story from your library because I may update special chapters in the future on special occasions or whenever I miss writing this book! Hope that it doesn't give much of a burden to you guys!

Last, I would like to say sorry to you all for all the mistakes I have caused while writing, i will try to edit both the books when i get time and thank you all for bearing my mistakes and supporting me.

I will miss you guys soo much!!!

Love you all !!😘😘😘😘

Keep smiling!!!😊😊😊

History never says goodbye. History says, 'See you later'.

                                                                       -Eduardo Galeano