CHAPTER 4

It was Friday evening; Kongpob and Arthit were in the hospital as given schedule by Priya to consult. The nurse asked them to come in. Priya said Arthit to take a seat while he asked Kongpob to go with the nurse to take the test. After Kongpob left only Arthit and Priya was there. "So Arthit how are you? Are you happy?" Priya asked all smiling. Arthit smiled wider and replied "Of course P, it is like a dream I couldn't believe it" they exchanged polite smiles hearing the answer. It was really like a fiction or illusion for Arthit and Kongpob that they are going to have a child now for which case Kongpob had been waiting long to fulfill and complete their life.

"Arthit you know that this is not a normal pregnancy case right?" Priya said in a serious voice. Arthit felt uneasy with the tone but nodded quickly. "Arthit I am not making you worried but take good care of him, this is the crucial time in which he needs his husband's presence that is you." Arthit nodded. "take care of his health well. He is lacking vitamins and other minerals in his body he need. You should take good care of his food plan. Don't allow him to drink alcohol or fizzy drinks. Make sure that he eats lot of fruits and vegetables. If he is not healthy enough the womb may get weaker okay" Priya said morely like demanding. Arthit look each and every single word that Priya said to him to his brain as if he is listening for writing an exam. "And Arthit the most adventure that a husband has to face when his partner is pregnant is his mood swings, don't lose your temper or words that you use Arthit. Always think before you speak to a pregnant person they are sensitive" Priya said more jokingly but Arthit knew it was true. They both laughed at the statement. Kongpob who arrived after the tests saw those laughs. He raised an eyebrow and asked them why they were laughing while sitting beside Arthit. "Well nothing my dear cousin we were just talking about how you like sweets now after you got pregnant" well after hearing that a tint of red color creped his face, he smiled awkwardly by averting eye contact. Arthit and Priya tried to compress their laughs. "Kongpob take good care of you okay. Don't over work or get stressed it affects your baby. Eat lots of vegetables and fruits" Kongpob snapped his head hearing the last sentence. "P'Priya I don't like vegetables they sucks" Kongpob said in a childish tone. Well he had no problem eating vegetables before but after he got pregnant he can't eat them anymore he don't fell nice while eating them. Priya grinned at the childish expression of her favorite cousin. "But Kong this is not only for you now. There is a small living thing growing inside you, if you are not healthy enough your baby won't be too" Kongpob lazily nodded his head. After another few minutes of talking Kongpob's scanning reports and other tests reports came. He was absolutely fine just he needed to be healthy more. "Kongpob it your first semester now, you would feel uneasy about most of the time. No needed to be so worried about it but if you feel not to be bearded on certain facts please talk to me. And after 2 months come and meet me again then you will have your first ultrasound scan" Priya explained and both of them nodded.

Kongpob and Arthit were in their driving to their home while they talked about when they would meet their parents. Suddenly Arthit's phone rang since Arthit was driving the car Kongpob decided to take it, the ID showed Bright's name. Kongpob put it on the speaker for Arthit to speak.

"Hello Arthit"

"Hi Bright what's the matter?"

"Why? Can't I call my best friend?"

"Well you never call unless you need something from me or you need to say something"

"You know me too well Arthit"

"Well almost 6 years of friendship is of no joke"

"Well that's right"

"So what is it?"