CHAPTER 25

“Mommy!! We are getting late come fast!!!!” Aroon called from the living room where he and his Daddy was standing with their luggage in their hands. Arthit chuckled seeing Aroon so excited. “I am ready” Kongpob said from upstairs as he ran down the stairs. “Mommy very late!! Come Daddy let’s go!!” Aroon said pouting and dragged his Daddy outside the house. Kongpob just shook his head and went behind them with his and Arthit’s luggage.

Kongpob locked the house and kept the luggage at the back of the car before entering the front seat. Arthit and Kongpob smiled at each other while their son where singing the song which was playing on in the radio.

They were going to the trip that they planned with their friends. The couple and their friends and decided to mean near a convenience store. And here Aroon was being angry to his Mommy for being late for their arrival time, they are 5 minutes late than the time they had decided to meet up. How can we blame that on Kongpob? Well first he had to dress up Aroon first and make sure that the young boy look handsome enough and then he should make their breakfast. Arthit also helped Kong in making breakfast and that was the main reason why Kongpob had become late. Aroon was the most excited person when he heard about the news that they are going for a one week trip to the beach. Moreover he was excited to plan that he got to play a lot with his friends.

“Mommy!! Mommy!! I want to sit with you! Can I please sit on your lap ??” Aroon asked in his pleading voice giving Kongpob his best puppy eyes that he know Kong would never reject him. Aroon had seen the body of the sea as they reached almost the end of the 2 hour journey. Aroon wanted to see the sea more clearly so he asked to sit front on his mommy's lap. Kongpob chuckled and turned his head instructing him to come. Aroon happily went towards the front seat while Arthit was still driving. He kissed his Mommy's cheeks and said thank you. “Oh so no kiss for Daddy huh?” Arthit played as if he was very sad about it. Aroon looked at his Daddy and smiled as he kissed the cheeks of his daddy also. “See!! Now Aroon gave you the kiss!!” Aroon said and heard his parents chuckle. “Now ride the car Mr. Daddy, I don’t want to be late more. Faster!! Faster!!” Aroon ordered jumping on Kongpob’s lap. “Yes Sir!!” Arthit saluted and drove the car fast. Kongpob only chuckled seeing the daddy son act.
Aaron was quite after he sat on Kongpob’s lap, it was so not like him at all and Arthit and Kongpob were both confused of this. Well after Aroon's mid holidays have started Aroon was mostly in his own world as if thinking about a certain someone that he missed so much. Whenever Kongpob and Arthit used to talk to him he would be very energetic and plays with his cousins or Mommy and Daddy but once he is free he is always quite and would go to the backyard are sit on the swing dazed off. Kongpob and Arthit decided to not ask anything to Aaron now.

As soon as the car was turned off when they reached the gathering place, Aroon was the first one to get down from the car and rushing to his friends who was standing beside their parents. Aroon waied at the uncles before hugging his friend. Arthit and Kongpob only chuckled seeing their son being so excited, they got down from the car and greeted their friends. Arthit and Kongpob where the last to reach as usual, and no one was amazed of it as they have seen this from their university life onwards. “Oh well why Aroon came last. See we all came first, only Aroon came last. You should teach your parents to be punctual Aroon” as always the noisy Bright started the argument. Arthit really wanted to kill Bright know as he know his son was already blaming them for being late. “Bright don’t talk much okay. You little shit only started to come on time after you had been with Rome. Other all time we had to wait for you for hours” Arthit argued back. Bright just laughed and put his hands over Arthit’s shoulder “Anyway Arthit, now who is late, you were freaking 10min late buddy” Bright said using his teasing smile. Their friends and juniors only looked at them shaking their head seeing their childish behavior.