CHAPTER 28

Hey guys!!! This chapter is not mostly about Kongpob and Arthit so please bear me. This chapter is just a filler chapter. It is mostly concentrated on our dear Aroon and Kathy!!! Please take my apologies if I made you guys sad na. Apologies from my side if there are any grammatical errors.

........Lov you all......💕💕💕💕

Kongpob woke up hearing the chirping of the birds and the calming sound of the waves. Kongpob opened his eyes, his head was on his husband's bare chest which gave him the calming sound of his Love's heartbeat. Kongpob looked up to find his P'Arthit still sleeping. Kongpob slowly moved without making any noise. He stretched his body, he looked around and found their clothes all scattered in the floor. Images of the previous night hit Kongpob, he blushed thinking about it. He then realized that there were still at the place where Arthit brought them yesterday night. Kongpob took his phone that was on the floor. He opened it to find it was only 7:30 in the morning. But within time their Friends will be walking up along with the kids especially Aaron. Kongpob with hurry stood up but whined in pain in his lower part of the body. Kongpob went to take his clothes and wore them.

He walked through the black cloth that covered the tent. A light hit his face. He could hear the beautiful voice of the birds and the sound of the waves. He smiled, he didn't want to leave this place. This place was now special for him. He wanted to stay here, it was Soo calming. The sight in front of him was Soo beautiful, the bright blue color of the sea gave him the feeling of happiness.

Kongpob soon realized it was getting late he decided to call his husband to return to their resort before anyone of their friends wakes up.

A few hours later......

Kongpob and Arthit were already back to their room just before Arthit got a call from Pream telling them if they were ready to have breakfast. Arthit and Kongpob took a shower and went to the resort restaurant to have their breakfast. Arthit and Kongpob had the happiest and calming expression on their face. They were both still in a daze by yesterday's events and beauty.

As soon as their friends saw them coming they squealed and smirked in a very knowing way. On the other hand, as soon as Aroon saw his Mommy and Daddy he rushed towards them and hugged them.

"Mommy! Daddy! Where did you go yesterday night suddenly? I was afraid because I didn't saw you guys!. Then Uncle Knott said that you went to visit some paces and would only come late at night. But I missed you both"

Kongpob and Arthit chuckled. "Sorry na baby. Daddy and Mommy are sorry for going without informing you. Will you forgive us, dear?" Arthit asked his son playfully and sweetly. Aroon nodded his head with a smile and gave both his parents a kiss on the cheeks. Kongpob and Arthit returned the kiss to their son and asked him to continue his games with his friends.

"How was the surprise Kong? Did you like the plans?! Arthit had been always behind these plans from the day we arrived here. He was so concerned that you may not like them!" Tootah said to his junior and everyone nodded their heads.

Kongpob looked at Arthit who was just focusing on his food but the corner of his lips was lifted up slowly. Kongpob turned towards his friends and seniors.

"Like those very much guys. I never expected this much surprise though. I only expected for P'Arthit to wish me Happy Wedding Anniversary in the morning and giving me a flower bouquet like how he does from till the previous wedding anniversary." Kongpob smiled telling to his friends.

"I really thank you all for doing all these arrangements along with P'Arthit na. We both loved it very much!"

All of their friends smiled and mentioned to not thank them since they are friends and would do anything for their most favorite couple. Everyone was very happy with what all had happened till now. Everyone was happy with what they have done.