CHAPTER 7

"Oon what happened?" Arthit's mae screamed as saw his son's Arthit had called his mae sudden after Kongpob was taken into the emergency room, he was so sad that he wanted his mae to know. His mae patted on his back "Shhhhh....i am here tell me what happened Oon" Maya tried to say calmly even though she is shocked, she didn't want her son to see her weak also. Arthit told everything that happened occasionally helped by his friends to explain. Arthit's mae hugged him and silent tears poured out from her eyes. "Don't worry Oon he will be fine, he should be" his mae tried to calm him. As for Kongpob's parents they decided not to call since they have went for a small vacation. Arthit's mae was very concerned about Kongpob's pregnancy since this is the first grandchild they are going to have since Arthit is an only child. 

After a few seconds Priya came out from the room with two nurses. Arthit rushed towards her and followed by his mae and friends. "P'Priya is Kongpob okay? Is he fine? How is the baby? The baby is fine right?" Arthit started to cover her up with questions. She knew Arthit was very sad and depressed with what had happened. Priya smiled lightly and hold Arthit's shoulder "Arthit don't worry Kongpob and your baby is absolutely fine. The bleeding occurred because of the sudden force that left on to the stomach. Since the baby is already reached the fetus stage the baby is much strong so the baby is fine. And for Kongpob he is fine just have a small bruise in his left hand nothing else" All of them sighed in relief as they heard it. Arthit smiled in happiness "P can I see Kong?" Arthit asked calmly. Priya smiled at him and said "You can Arthit. But don't wake him he is sleeping now. He lost lot of energy and had become week. You can take him home tomorrow. And Arthit the ultrasound date is on Wednesday make sure that you come along with him okay" Arthit nodded at Priya. Priya waied to Arthit and others before leaving. Arthit's and Kongpob's friends left as soon as they heard the news because they knew that it is not time to spend time with friends now.

Arthit went inside the room where Kongpob was while his Mae went out to bring something for them to eat. He saw Kongpob lying on the bed with his right hand on his tummy. Arthit sighed as he thought about what happened, they nearly lost their baby that they were eagerly waiting for. Arthit snapped away all the thoughts and moved towards his husband. He sat on the edge of the bed and saw Kongpob's left hand which had a small bandage. Arthit's tears started to come as he thought how he couldn't help Kongpob from that incident. His tear drop fell onto Kongpob's hand, with that sensation of something cool touching his hand Kongpob opened his eyes slowly. He saw his P's eyes full of tears, silently crying. "P don't cry please, I am very sorry I made you worry" Kongpob asked in low voice as he is still feeling tired, his eyes where also teary. Arthit looked at the voice and saw Kongpob had waken up, he quickly wiped away his tears "Nothing Kong don't think like that. Are you okay? How do you feel? Do I need to call the doctor?" Arthit asked Kongpob ignoring the question. "P our baby is fine right?" Kongpob asked as if he didn't hear the questions asked by his P, his tears also started fall from his eyes as he was praying that nothing bad should happen. Arthit looked at him and smiled, he placed his own hand on top of Kongpob's belly where Kong's hand was kept. "Our baby is absolutely fine Kong" Arthit said and a small smile appeared on his face. Arthit then stood up from his place and sat beside Kong's head and wiped away Kong's tears using his thumb finer. "No need to think more Kong. Just forget everything okay. Now sleep I will call you when time for dinner" Arthit said as he know Kongpob would be blaming himself inside though it is not his fault. Kongpob smiled and moved closer and laid his head on Arthit's tight and slowly closed his eyes as Arthit caressed his hair. Arthit smiled seeing Kongpob's peaceful face, is Kongpob was not pregnant surely some other scenes would he taking place whenever Arthit saw Kongpob's cute face or body language. Arthit kissed Kongpob's forehead and continued to stare at him. All his friends had message Arthit asking how Kongpob is and Arthit replied positively to them.

Arthit's Mae opened the door to Kong's room and smiled at the sight she was greeted with. Kongpob was laying his head on Arthit's tight while Arthit's left hand was on top of Kong's head and he was sleeping. Both of their faces were very peaceful. Arthit's Mae slowly kept the bag of food on the table and took out her phone and snapped few pictures of them. She then slowly went to Arthit and called "Oon wake up son. Oon!" Arthit lazily opened his eyes and rubbed it. "It's already late son, you guys need to eat your dinner. Wake Kong up" she said with a smile and Arthit nodded. While Arthit's mae arranged the food , Arthit slowly placed Kong's head out of his lap and planted a soft kiss on his forehead and moved to his mae for helping her. "So Oon how is it going with Kong?" his mae asked with a smile. Arthit looked at her and smiled "Well it is really nice. He changed a lot after being pregnant I never thought a person can change this much during pregnancy" he said a sighed thinking what all trouble he faced. His mae laughed at the gesture. "Oh my dear Oon it is just his first semester now, just wait for the second semester to start you will be saw exhausted my dear. But never lose your temper. If you need any advice just go and meet your pa he has suffered a lot when I was pregnant of you" Arthit and his mae laughed and started continuing arranging the food. 

His mae left after a few minutes and said that tomorrow she will come and meet with his pa along. Arthit sighed and went towards Kongpob to wake him up. He smiled at him and kissed on his cheeks "Kong baby, wake up dinner is ready" Kongpob wined and slowly opened his eyes. He smiled seeing Arthit's sweet face. Arthit helped Kongpob to sit up and brought the porridge that he arranged. "I don't feel hungry P'Arthit" Kongpob wined as he refused to eat. "Kong but you have to eat, you need to take the medicines" Arthit tried to peruse him. "But P with his hospital smell I don't feel like eating. I feel nausea" Kongpob said and moved is head away from the food like a baby. Arthit sighed and tried to think of an idea "Kong I know you feel uncomfortable you should eat this. Our baby will be hungry if you don't eat food" Kongpob looked at Arthit hearing it. "P are you giving this food for me or for the baby?" Kongpob asked raising an eyebrow. Shit that was the only word Arthit spelled in his mind. "Honey I am saying this for both for my Kong and our baby. I love you both so much okay. Now will you please eat your food?" Arthit used his best puppy eyes even though it is not up to Kongpob's famous puppy eyes. Kongpob grinned at the face that Arthit made and nodded few times like a kid. Well the challenge Arthit had while feeding Kongpob was that to tell him a story. Arthit is not good in telling stories but Kongpob asked him to tell a story while eating. Arthit know that he should never reject a request from a pregnant Kongpob so he somehow managed to say a story. After onwards Priya came to the room for checkup. She said that everything is fine and he can be discharged tomorrow. Kongpob was very happy to move out from the hospital, he didn't like the smell of the room and being all stayed up inside.

Even if Kongpob was in hospital Arthit had to go out in the middle of the night to get Chocolate milk for him. As the hospital does not allow outside food Arthit had to hide the drink under his jacket to take it inside the hospital. 

Well that was unexpected for Arthit....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys sorry for the long wait. I got a day off from my exams so i decided to relax and post next chapter of the book. I hope you all liked this chapter, i know it is sort ; sorry na. 

Thank you all for all the supports and inspirations.

Love you alll......