CHAPTER 45

It was one of the biggest days for UMC Electronics. They would present the final details of the new project and promote the final designs to the public today. Everyone was excited about the promotion.

Arthit had to arrive at the company early for the meeting along with his father-in-law. And he would be staying at the company till night for the party that the company had organized for the successful development of the project.

But the issue that haunts Arthit the most is that his husband had been feeling severe pain in his belly and Arthit dearly wanted to stay with his husband. But he couldn't, Wad had promised him that he would keep an eye on Kongpob and would call him if needed.

But somehow deep inside Arthit, he felt something was not right at all. Something inside him told that something bad is going to happen. He didn't feel safe to leave his husband at the house itself. So he decided to take Kongpob and Wad along with him to the office. 

Moreover, his colleges have told him to bring his family to the celebration party. But since Kongpob is pregnant he had told them that he will bring his family only at the hour of the party. So now, since he had this weird feeling in his mind he decided to bring Kongpob earlier and for Aroon, his driver will pick him up after school.

"P'Arthit are you sure I have to come to the party?"

 Kongpob asked he felt that he would be a burden if he comes along with Arthit. He knows that his husband is overprotective towards him at the very moment. He feels like if he would be there, Arthit wouldn't concentrate on the project.

"Kong, don't think that I will not concentrate in my work if you come with me. I will concentrate on y work sure, ok? I just want to make sure you are ok na!"

"How did you know that I thought like that P?"

"Oh, Kong! How long have I been with you, my love? I know you well enough!"

Kongpob smiled widely and looked out of the window when the car started. Wad just sat there at the front seat hearing the conversation between the couple with a small smile on his face.

As they reached the company the first face that greeted them was Mr.Suttilak's.

Arthit got out of the car quickly and ran to the opposite side, opening the door of the seat where Kongpob was sitting and helping him to get out of the car.

Mr.Suttilak smiled seeing his son-in-law's caring nature for his son. 

Arthit had told his father-in-law that he would be bringing Kongpob and Wad to the company and also told the reason for his decision as he knew Mr.Suttilak was not very pleased about the idea since the day Kongpob had fallen in the restroom. But seeing the fear and insecurity in Arthit's eyes Mr.Suttilak had given his permission in the concept.

Kongpob and Wad are staying at Arthit's office while all the members in the company were waiting eagerly for the meeting to start.

Arthit was there in the conference room waiting for Merlin's Company's department heads to arrive.

Arthit and Mr.Suttilak kept on checking every detail of the projects and Merlin, on the other hand, was focused on Arthit's flawless handsome face, which always attracted her to him. A small smirk was decorating her face which was left unnoticed by both Arthit and his father-in-law.

"Arthit? Mr.Suttilak? Please excuse me for a minute. I will just check over at my co-workers and will arrive soon."

"Ok Ms.Merlin. But please make it quick! The meeting will start in a few minutes and your company mates have already arrived."