CHAPTER 50: The End

(Note: The pics of the children are given above according to the time they are born i.e. eldest to youngest)

7 years later......

"Stop there! Stop there I said!"

Kongpob who stood in the middle of the living room facepalmed and looked over at his both sides to see his husband and his eldest son running behind two little devils.

"Daw! I said stop there! If you don't stop, I will not give you your birthday present today!"

A peal of loud laughter was heard from Daw as she turned her head towards her Mommy from where she stood, just near the entrance door.

"Oh, Mommy! I know you will give me my presents! Anyway, I don't want to change my clothes at all! I want to play!"

Kongpob groaned and looked at his naughty daughter. On the other hand, he heard a scream from Aroon as he tripped in the way of catching Achara.

"Why do you think I will give you your present today, you little devil!?"

"Because you love me so much! Even bigger than this house!"

Even in the middle of the chaos, Kongpob let out a chuckle as he heard his daughter's confident answer. It has been always like this for him. Even when he is fuming in anger at the three triplets, their small sweet sentences which sometimes doesn't even have any logic in it, makes the anger wash away from Kongpob's face and a smile automatically replaces that frowning face.

It has been 7 years since the three miracles have entered their once small family. It was not easy to handle the triplets when they were babies. Both Kongpob and Arthit were having a very hard time in the beginning,  when they came back to their home from the hospital. Especially Kongpob.

They had to put ten times the effort to take care of the triplets than they had to put on when Aroon was a baby.

Achara, Aysel and Daw are very naughty than how Aroon was when he was in their place. The triplets have somehow made the word trouble' a mantra for them every day. They have never failed to cause at least one trouble each day in the house. Each day ends with either the triplets breaking something in the house or getting their full body dirty by playing on the mud. The triplets always apologize to Kongpob every day for being naughty, but as soon as the next day begins the triplets just repeat the same mistake and the routine just goes like that.

You won't believe sometimes that between the three of them, the girls were the naughtiest ones. Especially Daw.

Even though they had caused so much trouble for Arthit and Kongpob, they never fail to cause the smiles on Arthit's and Kongpob's face every single day.

Aysel and Achara are always their Daddy's children while Daw was attached to her Mommy the most. Arthit would always spoil the triplets by bringing sweets very day after returning from work. Kongpob had been scolding his husband for bringing chocolates and candies every day but no one listens to him at all. Arthit and the triplets nowadays used to secretly eat the candies without informing Kongpob to avoid his constant bickerings about him bringing sweets to the kids. But Kongpob very well know about the play that the kids and their Daddy is playing, but he acts like he doenst know anything at all.

"Kong! Aysel is coming towards you!"

Kongpob's thoughts were disturbed when he heard his husband screaming to him.