CHAPTER 1

The sunlight from the windows passed through the blue color curtains of Kongpob's and Arthit's house's window. Yes Kongpob and Arthit are having a beautiful two storied house with a beautiful garden along with a wide backyard. It was a gift given by Arthit's and Kongpob's parents after Arthit and Kongpob returned from their honeymoon 4months before. The last four months was the happiest times in Kongpob's and Arthit's life after being husband and husband. In this time of period many happy moments were taken place. Pream and Wad's wedding was done in a beach, it was a normal wedding with their family members and his close friends. Arthit had also taken his revenge back on Pream like how Pream and the rest of his friends have done with him on the previous days of wedding. Knott and his girlfriend had also married which was a great occasion for them. As per for Kongpob's friends Aim had proposed May and their marriage would be placed soon while for Tew it is a very difficult situation. Tew's parents have accepted their relationship with Dae but Dae's parents refused him from meeting Tew, but Dae was so stubborn with his statement that if he want to live as a partner it would be only Tew and because of that reason his parents abandoned him and warned him to never come to them back. Tew is working and Dae is in his third year. Tew's parents have accepted Dae in their family and is considering him as their own son. On the other hand Oak his still a bachelor who is going to office and hanging out with his friends. Tootah had introduced his boyfriend to his friends and all were surprised to see how handsome and caring his boyfriend was. Bright and Rome are still increasing their relationship with one another; they are taking no rush in their relationship. They wanted to know each other more definitely.

Kongpob buried his face onto Arthit's warm chest when the sunlight hit his face. They were having a beautiful night yesterday since today was Saturday they had their so-called-date which they usually perform on weekends. Kongpob stretched his hand and he knew that the time was already late. They had a really great time being husband-husband. Even in their personal life and their office life. Even after Arthit and Kongpob had married and it is known to all the office staffs Arthit still could see girls trying to get Kong's attention which made Arthit boil in jealous. But he was in peace for the other side that the girls always get irritated when Arthit comes into Kongpob's room for having a time with him and Kongpob never even minds what the other girls are telling. Today Arthit and Kongpob was having another beautiful Saturday that they always treasured. Kongpob stood up and opened the window and smiled when the breeze hit him along with the sweet melody of the birds chirping. It was like a routine for him to wake up in the morning and to hear the chirping. He looked around and saw a father and mother holding their child hands on either sides laughing and enjoying in the pathway. Kongpob smiled at the scene and a slight sadness was also there in his smile. Kongpob shook his head to refresh then took his clothes and went to the bathroom to take a fresh cold shower.

Even though Kongpob had been gifted with the ability to give a birth to a child which was the happiest and wonderful news that they ever had. They have done sex barely after their first night and always Kongpob had Arthit inside him. It is not that they really wanted a child between them or they are getting bored with each other it is that even after these bare sex they had Kongpob is not getting pregnant and this thought made Kongpob in fear if he is losing the blessing he had got. He never talked about this to Arthit because he doesn't want his husband to also get worried over this matter. It was really a blessing for them and a great gift from god that Kong has the ability to give birth. Kongpob had secretly met his cousin Priya who is the first person to tell him his gift. Priya had asked him to take multiple tests and checkups and the results were positive. He doesn't have any problem with his vagina or uterus cells. She told Kongpob that it is just the matter of time since it is a new extra organ in his body it needs time to adapt with the conditions and the cell functions. Kongpob had this peace of state when he knew that it is just about the matter of time. He could wait till his body is ready for it.

Our Miracleजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें