CHAPTER 35

It was a office day and Arthit and Merlin were discussing about the design of their new product. It had been only two days since Arthit had mistakenly slipped his tongue saying that Kongpob was pregnant. Then after when he came to office next day, Merlin hadn't come for the meeting since she had to go to her company in Bangkok itself so she was busy on it. And today was the day they meet again.

Arthit hadn't forgotten the case that he wanted to explain everything to Merlin but he acted nonchalantly because he doesn't want to tell it someone who he cares very less. Arthit prayed in his mind every time Merlin spoke that she shouldn't remember this case.

On the other hand, Merlin had done a complete research about Kongpob. It is not hard for her to get what she wants with her position and money. If it wasn't for Arthit she wouldn't even take a glance at this company even if UMC Electronics was one of the famous companies in Thailand. She only used to take much interest in foreign country companies.

She took all the information about Kongpob from one of her spies which is in this office itself. She then understood that this company really belongs to Kongpob's parents but upon to Kongpob's wish and pleading Arthit had become the successor of Suttilak's company. Then she understood that Kongpob and Arthit were working together and suddenly Kongpob stopped working and never returned to work again. This made a question mark in Merlin's brain. As the employees of the company, most of them no that Kongpob can get pregnant and this cases like men getting pregnant now are seen more in the country and all around the world. But as the order from the CEO, no one dared to mention the fact that the CEO's husband can bear a child.

Merlin's anger had grown to the top of her limit as she heard about that Arthit is having the perfect family and she cannot even find a negative point on what their relationship should be stopped. But now she had to stay cool at least in front of Arthit. She even though know everything she wanted to hear those explanations from Arthit himself.

"Khun Arthit? May I ask you something?"

Arthit's heartbeat raised as he heard the question. He prayed that she wouldn't be asking about what he feared she would ask.

"Of...Of course Ms. Merlin" he shutters

"Um....that...mm....well last time we met you said that your husband was calling you back home. And you said...he...he was pregnant. I just want to ask, is it true? You know your husband getting pregnant?"

Arthit's eyes widened for a second but soon changed it into a sly smile. He knows that he cannot escape now.

"Yes Merlin, he is two months pregnant next week. I know it seems weird but yeah he can get pregnant and I am very proud to say that!" he said with the widest smile on his face.

Merlin almost fainted seeing the beautiful and enchanting smile that was seen on Arthit's face. But it angered her thinking he smiled to his way just because of Kongpob.

Arthit told how they first found out about this and how they dealed with the decision they have taken today. He also informed that this had been kept as a secret because he doesn't want any talking about his husband being pregnant. Arthit has no issue in telling everyone that his husband can get pregnant and he is the luckiest person on the Earth but you know the world now. If the other people hear about it they may surely try to investigate Kongpob's body or something to take an evidence of what and why the development of this State is happening and Arthit don't want this to happen.

Merlin had already and every information and she was sure that it was true, but, a tiny bit of her heart still believed that it was wrong and Kongpob can never get pregnant. But hearing it from Kongpob's own husband Merlin had to believe it no matter what because it was telling truth.