CHAPTER 38

Hey my dear reader!!!!
How are you all!??
So this is just a filler chapter and there will be one more sweet chapter like this which are only filler chapters.
I wanted to give you guys some sweet and lovely chapters before we get into the big drama which is going to come soon......
Stay tuned!!!
Enjoy!!!!!
Love you all!!!😘😘😘😘😘
Have a great day!!
Keep smiling!!

-------------- -------------- -------------- -------------- -------------- --------------

Kongpob and Arthit were preparing for the food , since their friends are going to arrive at their house for a get together. Since Kongpob cannot travel in his pregnant stage , Arthit had asked them if they could come to their house , being an understanding friends they said they have no problem at all in arriving at their house.

Aroon on the other hand was excited to see his friends and especially his girlfriend. It's been long since they have played together. They only used to meet at school and since Nai and Chai are elder than him, Aroon couldn't play with them. He was waiting for his favorite friends and girlfriend.

Kongpob was sitting sulking in the dining table looking away when he saw Arthit looking at him while saying 'Sorry' while he was arranging the food on the table.

Ting Tong! Ting Tong!

"I will open the door!!"

Aroon screamed and rushed towards the door.

As soon as the door was opened, Aroon was greeted with a bear hug by both Nai and Chai.

"Oh Aroon! Where is your Mommy and Daddy?" Aim asked to his friend's son.

Aroon retreated from the hug and smiled at Aim.

"Oh uncle! They are in the dining table. Mommy is sulking with Daddy . Daddy is asked Mommy to forgive him but he is not forgiving. You guys should help Daddy or Mommy will stay angry at him!"

Aroon's answer brought laughter to the whole group.
"We will find a way to make everything fine!" Rome said with his all too teasing tone as he cling on to his husband's arm.
"Kong, please forgive me na! Our friends will get inside soon. Please don't be mad at me!"

The gang heard Arthit asking Kongpob as they entered the house.
"Oh! Our hubby Arthit is asking forgiveness to his wife!" Bright said as he opened his noisy mouth.

Kongpob looked at his friends and continued to sulk.

"Okay, so what is the problem going on here?" Knott asked them as how he always did.

Kongpob produced an irritated groan while one of his hand was caressing his belly.

"P'Knott! P'Arthit didn't allow me to make food! He say that I should only sit somewhere because I am pregnant! I know that I am pregnant and no one need to remind it to me. Being pregnant doesn't mean that I shouldn't cook food! I wanted to cook but P'Arthit didn't allow me!"

Kongpob said as he crossed his arms around above his belly.
Their friends tried not to laugh since they had so much experience with how Kongpob acts when he gets pregnant.

" Oh Kong, it is okay na. P'Arthit is just making sure that you won't be in danger na. Come on now! Let's have some time together." Rome said to his cousin as he helped Kongpob to stand up.

Kongpob smiled and went with Rome to sit on the sofa.

"Oh God! Thank you guys! I may get in a large trouble if you guys wouldn't be here!" Arthit said as he released a sigh.

"Oh it's fine Arthit! Anyway it was very funny to see you begging Kongpob to give you forgiveness!" Bright said to Arthit and everyone laughed seeing Arthit glaring at Bright.