CHAPTER 30

Kongpob and Arthit have been working day and night to make the company stable. Rather than thinking about the loss they had and finding who was the culprit, both Arthit and Kongpob decided to try their best in bringing the company's financial stage into benefits by producing the products they have been working on. 

No rumors that the company was bankrupted was not at all leaked. Mr. Suttilak and Mr. Yan had made it clear and kept on checking about any minute leak of news. Therefore, no one and no company knew about the problems that UMC Electronics is facing now. 

Thankfully by God's grace, Arthit and Kongpob were able to produce the left over products by collection money from Mr. Suttilak's long with Arthit and Kongpob's personal accounts. The company worked hard for these 2 weeks to make the benefits as profitable as possible.
Soon the products were sent off in the markets. God was by their side this time, the product has become commercial and had been sold out in every area where they were displayed. As of how all the previous products of the company were a great success, this product also was a great success. 

On the other hand Kongpob was still having these vomiting tendencies during day time or sometime during the evening. But he just brushed the feeling aside to concentrate more on the company. Kongpob was worried how Aroon was coming up to. It's been two weeks that they have spoke to each other properly. Aaron knew that his Mommy and Daddy is going through a difficult condition so as a good son he didn't make any fuss at home. Aaron always at night went to his parents room and talked about the adventure he had at school especially most about Kathy. Arthit and Kongpob somehow felt relaxed and happy having their small talk at home. It made them forget about the hard work they have done during the balance time. 

The next day when Arthit and Kongpob reached the office, their secretary Mr. Han told them about an offer that came to the company. There was an email that was sent to the company by one of the overseas company that they have worked along with each other last year for a project. When Arthit and Kongpob read the email they were really shocked. In the mail, they have written that they know about the situation what UMC Electronics is going through and they would like to help the company. They have requested them to join in their new project that is beginning in Bangkok and they need the help of UMC Electronics. Arthit and Kongpob were really confused by how they have heard about the problems the company is facing now. They have not even talked a single company about this to any other companies. 

Arthit really don't want to take this project because somehow he felt that something seems fishy over here. More over Arthit doesn't want to allow to agree the project because he don't want a bankrupted company like them which is not stable at the moment to take our such a big decision. 

Arthit talked about it to Kongpob. Kongpob knew how Arthit was upset at the same time he was happy. He was upset because of the fact he cannot join the project which also was from one of the best overseas company.  Kongpob sighed and placed his hand over his husband's shoulder.
"P'Arthit just relax na. Do one thing p. Write a letter to the company saying that we are not stable enough to take such a big task. If they can wait let the!. Just relax"

Arthit looked over at Kongpob and smiled warmly smiled at . He did as how Kongpob asked him to do. Arthit also included a request to not spread over these problems that the company is facing now which they approved wholeheartedly. But then the company had informed them that their CEO wanted to visit them as soon as possible and that she wants to speak to them. Yes you heard it right. The CEO of one of the overseas company is a woman. Arthit and her have  met a lot of time during their last project. She was a very active and amazing woman, an independent woman and Arthit liked that attitude about her. Arthit now on the present time, didn't want to speak to her at all because somewhere in his heart he feels like this is not going to end pleasantly. But as a respect to their decision Arthit gave them a positive reply that they can meet up.