CHAPTER 9

Arthit is having very hard time these days he had been trying to calm himself up. Kongpob had been very sensitive now days as he had moved to the middle stage of his second semester in pregnancy. Arthit can't do anything even after coming from a whole day of tired work he as to stick alone with Kongpob's demands.

Now Arthit is sitting in a café at the mall, e ad been sent out from house by Kongpob. Kongpob scolded Arthit for not picking up his calls wen he had called Arthit in the evening to ask him to buy a cake for him as he suddenly had a crave for it. Arthit sighed as he remembered about it. He sipped his tea as he was thinking about what to do to reconcile whit his pregnant husband. Suddenly a tap on his shoulder made him come back from his thoughts, Arthit looked at the person who tapped him "Oh...P'Tina what are you doing here?" Arthit asked after he waied at her. Tina raised an eyebrow at him "I should be the one asking this. It is almost 9pm and you are here? You should be wit Kong" Tiya asked him. Arthit gave a bitter smile and averted his gaze, then after he asked her to sit rather than standing. "Let me guess, Kongpob throwed you out from house right?" Arthit was shocked to hear that from his sister-in-law. "P how do you know that?" he asked curiously. Tina chuckled "Arthit don't forget that I have given birth to Tia, I know how a pregnant person would be" Arthit scratched is head in embarrassment. "Okay more over what is the reason this time?" she asked ,after she laughed seeing Arthit's embarrassed face. Arthit sighs before telling her "Well today I had a meeting at office so I kept my phone silent and I forgot to turn it off after the meeting. That time Kongpob called me and I didn't hear it" Arthit paused and then continued "When I came home he was a crying mess thinking something happened to me. Since he cannot move so much in this condition he chose to sit and cry. When I called is name he rush to me and hugged me crying then within a second e became so angry and ordered me to get out from the house. So here I am" Arthit explained and within a second Tina started to laugh. Arthit looked at her "P'Tina it is not funny....he is most of the time so sensitive. I know it is because of the pregnancy but sometimes I couldn't control and I sometimes scold him in sudden and it really hurts me when I see him crying over my temper. Even Mae scolded me because of my this attitude" Tina listened to all watt Arthit ad said. She moved her and hand patted on his shoulders. "Arthit I know that it is hard for you but you should remember tat it is not the real Kong when it comes to the pregnant Kong. Even he doesn't know why he acts like that it is all the hormonal changes. And also the cravings that Kong makes are not only is, it is also your baby's" Arthit smiled at the last words. Tiya suddenly remembered something, "Arthit I forgot to ask is the baby girl or boy?" Tiya asked excitedly. Arthit smiled widely and answered very proudly "It's a baby boy P'Tina". Tina smiled widely as she congratulated him. Yes you heard it right they are having a baby boy, it was just last week when they knew about it when Kong ad is ultrasound scan. "Okay now I will tell you an idea about how to reduce Kong's sentimental approach" Tina said after congratulated Arthit. Arthit's face listened at the tot and asked immediately what was it, Tia laughed seeing her brother–in-law's excitement. "Well when I was pregnant of Tia, my husband used to have the same problem probably worse since I am caring a girl child. So first and all I always get pissed up and shouts at him angrily and shouts him to get out from the house. Poor man! Ten after whenever he came back from office or any other places or even weekends he used to bring presents for me" Arthit looked at her in awe "Presents?" he exclaimed. "Yeah not the very expensive type. Sometimes a bouquet, fruits in a basket and something small like that. For a pregnant person the small gestures of love that their husbands show to them during this period is only enough for them, nothing more Arthit." Tia explained very happily. Arthit smiled at her and tanked for her advice. Suddenly Arthit's pone notification sound popped out, Arthit soon recognized the tone. It was only the tone Arthit had put for only Kongpob's message notification. He opened his phone quickly and read the message and smiled.

Kongpob

I am sorry na P

Please come back.....i miss you

Baby pie is waiting to see is daddy please come back na P

Arthit pocketed is pone and looked at Tina happily, she soon understand what had happened because she had been the messenger one time. "Take good care of him Arthit. He can't be without you for more time and that I promise. Even if e is pregnant e is the old Kong itself my baby brother who cannot live without his P'Arthit. Wish you both all blessings ....Bye Arthit." Tina excused herself and went out of the café. Arthit sighed and then stood up from is place after paying the bill. Arthit also reminded himself to buy a small rose for Kongpob on his way even if it is late the mall is open and some flower shops are also opened so he decided to buy a red rose for his Kongpob.

Kongpob heard the sound of the bell being ringed, he happily walked towards the door holding is belly wit is left and then opened the door with the other and. He smiled widely seeing is husband standing in front of him, he quickly used Arthit not too hard since they have another living substance also between them. "I am sorry na P" Kongpob mumbled through the hug. Arthit shook his head and caressed Kongpob's hair. "Kong don't say sorry to me I am in fault. I know that you are being like this just because you are pregnant and I am not complaining it. It is a husband's duty to understand his wife" After Arthit said that Kongpob looked up at him raisin an eyebrow "Who said I am your wife?" Kongpob pouted. Arthit smiled at him and caressed is cheeks softly "Well I can't give birth to a child. The person in a relationship who can live birth is called a wife right. Don't you like it honey?" Arthit teased him but Kongpob just smiled to the question. "Well I am happy with anything since it is my P'Arthit" Arthit smiled at is husband's words. He then remembered about the flower. He slowly movedh is and away from Kongpob's waist and then took the red rose from the back pocket of is jeans. Arthit smiled widely as he have the bright red rose to Kongpob "Sorry na Kong" he said as he gave him the flower. Kongpob's expression was priceless, it was as if he got the moon in his hands. Kongpob smiled widely, his jaw was aching as he smiled too wide. He quickly gave a sort kiss to Arthit mumbling 'sweet husband'. Arthit smiled widely at the small gesture, then he noticed that they were standing outside as he saw Kongpob shiver a bit as the cold breeze touch is body. "Come on let's get inside, its unhealthy for standing outside in the cold breeze" Arthit reasoned and Kongpob nodded in agreement.

Both of them where cuddling with each other in the bed. Kongpob kept one of his hands on Arthit's chest while the other on his bulged belly. "Kong when our baby will be born what will you let him call you?" Arthit asked out of blue, this question had been Pickering in his mind. He know that it is not that important but somehow it mattered him and he know that Kongpob will tell him that he will let their baby boy call them papa and daddy. Kongpob was silent for a minute then he smiled and answered "I will let him call me mommy" Arthit snapped is eyes from the ceiling to Kongpob who had a sweet smile on his lips. Arthit was really surprised by the answer "Why?" that was the only word that came out from his mouth. Kongpob looked at Arthit and then to his belly and caressed it. "I want our boy to have bot mommy and daddy. When everyone else call their parents daddy and mommy he will be the only one who would call is parents daddy and papa. I don't want that and besides it is very touching and and sweet to be called as mommy by one's own child, right P'Arthit?" Arthit was really touched with the reason Kongpob had given him. If it was him on Kongpob's place, he would never allow their baby to call him mommy. He remembered that it was his Kongpob who always had an upper and in every aspect. Arthit kissed Kongpob's lips softly and nodded.

Kongpob smiled widely and closed his eyes feeling all the warmth of is husband, suddenly there was a kick on in is stomach "Ahh..." Kongpob yelped in the sudden moment. Arthit who closed his eyes with a smile suddenly looked at Kongpob in concern. "Kong what happened?" he asked. Kongpob again felt the kick in is stomach "P it moved" Kongpob said in happiness but Arthit was too concerned to see the smile occurred on Kongpob's face. He quickly sat up "Where? What is moving? Tell me?" Arthit asked as he looked all over the room. Kongpob shook his head and laughed, he then took both of Arthit's hand placed it on his tummy. Arthit was really confused of what Kongpob was doing and was about to ask when he could feel the moment of the baby. Arthit understood what had moved, it was the baby. Tears of happiness and parenthood filled is eyes. He looked at Kongpob who also had happy tears in his eyes who nodded his head in agreement. Arthit moved forward and kissed Kongpob's belly "Thank you our little sparkle, daddy and mommy love you soo... much"

It was the first time in their life they felt like they had this feeling of parenthood.