CHAPTER 26

All Arthit's and Kongpob's friends planned to swim today in the beach. All of them where chatting and removed their shirts to enter into the sea. While on the other hand , the hand was filled with laughter seeing the scene in front of them, they even started crying from laughing.

"AROON!! STOP!! DON'T RUN!!!STOP!!"

Kongpob shouted and was running along the beach behind Aaron who was refusing to put sunscreen lotion on his body. Everyone was laughing seeing this; even Chai and Nai were laughing seeing their little brother giving trouble to his Mommy. Everyone knew how mischievous and naughty Aaron is and so it was a great scene to be seen. The seniors had never expected their most brave and hero junior who they met in University was now running behind his son who himself gave birth to.

They saw Kongpob stopping on the mid holding his knees trying to catch his breathe. Seeing his Mommy stop Aroon also stopped running and stick out his tongue out to his Mommy. Kongpob only chuckled and looked around to see his P'Arthit to seek help. "0062! If you are trying to find your dear husband then no need to look . He already escaped away the moment you started running behind Aaron!!" Bright the loud mouthed senior spoke to him while others laughed seeing Kongpob's groaning face. Kongpob face planned and looked at the sunscreen lotion in his hand , then looked at Aroon who was having a victory dance.

"Aroon! If you don't come to me and put your sunscreen lotion then you will be not able to go to see!!" Kongpob warned his son. But Aaron only smiled at him showing his dimples. "Mommy! If you catch me, I will come to you!" Around said and hearing that Kongpob only sighed.

"What are you going to do Kong? You are dealing with the naughtiest boy in our family!" Oak screamed reminding his friend and all of them laughed seeing Kongpob face palming and groaning, even Aaron started to laugh. Aaron even sat on the sand laughing his mind out.

Suddenly Kongpob got an idea in his mind and smirked. All his friends saw the mischievous smile on Kongpob's face and seeing that they raised their eyebrows asking what was he going to do. Kongpob only smiled at them and winked at them. Aroon was Soo busy trying to control his laugh that he didn't notice anything.

Suddenly Kongpob knelt down to the sand covering his face with his palms and started to shake a little.

"Aaron!! Look!!" Chai shouted and pointed at the direction where her little brother's Mommy was crying. Aaron said soon as he heard his sister calling him with a serious tone, he looked at the direction where his P'Chai was pointing at. Aaron stood up so quickly that everyone feared if he broke his bones from the sudden move. Aaron ran towards his Mommy and tried to open the hands that were covering Kongpob's face but it was of no use.

"Mommy please don't cry na. Aaron is very sorry, I will do whatever you say and listen to you na" Aaron said in a soft voice. Kongpob removed his hands from his face and looked at his son with sad eyes.. "Really? Aroon will not fool Mommy right?" Kongpob said acting accordingly to his son. Aaron smiled and nodded his head. He stood up and gave his Mommy the sunscreen lotion that fell into the sand. Kongpob smiled and happily hugged his son and took him near his friends and seniors who had their mouth hanging from amazement.

"How did you do that?" Aim asked Kongpob who was applying the lotion on Aaron's body. Well don't blame Aim for asking that question because you guys don't know how to deal with a naughty and mischievous Aroon still amazes them to see how easily Kongpob shoots it over. Kongpob put his fingers on his lips gesturing him to be quite.

"Aaron come fast!! Let's go to the sea!!" Nai came to Aaron and told him. Aroon looked at Kongpob asking for permission who smiled and nodded his head. "Nai please take good care of Aroon na, and you too you three of them take good care of each other." Nai nodded to his uncle and took Aroon's hand and ran away. Kongpob saw Aroon stopping in the middle like seeing someone. Kongpob was going to look but then Aim asked him "Since when have you been so good in acting huh?" Aim asked his friend. Kongpob chuckled hearing it and just shook his head. "Since I had Aroon" he replied short. He excused himself from Aim to go and check his so called lost husband. Aim just looked at his friend's back, thinking how much he had changed since Aaron had born. Aim just smiled and decided to join their friends in the sea.