CHAPTER 8

It was very exciting day for Kongpob as today he is going to have the first ultrasound scan for his baby. Priya had called yesterday and told Kongpob to drink a lot of water. Arthit had taken half day off as the scanning would be in the after lunch. Kongpob was having his afternoon sleep which had been his routine after he reached the 3rd month of his pregnancy. After the incident had happened Arthit forced Kongpob to stay at home and so Kongpob agreed easily. Kongpob opened his eyes feeling Arthit's hands caressing his hair. "When did you reach P'Arthit?" Kongpob asked as he rubbed his eyes and sat up. "Well maybe 5minutes. Kongpob widened his eyes "Really P and you are calling me now" Arthit smiled and kissed Kongpob's lips softly. "I didn't feel to wake you up, you was looking soo cute for that" Kongpob punched Arthit's shoulder lightly while blushing. Arthit laughed and then moved his hands towards Kongpob's slightly bulged belly "Oh my baby, I am soo happy that I could see you today. Hope you are healthy" Arthit said and kissed Kong's belly. Kongpob grinned at the scene. "Well its already time we should get going" Kongpob said as he looked the clock. Arthit smiled and nodded his head. Kongpob stood up slowly from his position and walked to the washroom. Arthit took that time to call one person which was the thing that he kept as a surprise for his Kongpob.

Arthit and Kongpob reached the hospital and went to the ward where his consultation is for. Arthit and Kongpob saw Priya talking to one of her nurse in front of the ultrasound scanning room. Kongpob gripped Arthit's hand tightly. Arthit looked at Kongpob and saw his tensed face. "Kong relax everything would be fine" Arthit tried to reassure Kongpob. Kongpob looked at him with a little fear "But P what if something would be wrong" Arthit looked at him and slowly kissed his forehead and hold his hands together in his hands "Kong I am there with you nothing will go wrong okay" Kongpob nodded and smiled. "Ahh....Arthit, Kongpob what are you doing there? Come here" Priya called them as they noticed them standing there. They both went near Priya hand in hand. They waied at her. "I am glad to see you Arthit here".......... "Yeah P, I also what to witness our baby's first ultrasound can" Arthit said proudly. Priya smiled widely at them "Okay now let's take Kongpob's ultrasound scanning. Come in" Priya gestured as she entered the room.

Priya asked Kongpob to lay on the bed "Kongpob please lift your shirt above your stomach". Kongpob looked Arthit, Arthit smiled and nodded. Kongpob then lifted up his shirt and looked at the ceiling. He was a little nervous for this. "Kongpob keep your body relax. I am going to put the gel it would be cold so don't freak out" Priya warned, Kongpob nodded and took a deep breath. Kongpob could feel the cold substance coming in contact with his body. Arthit and Kongpob heard some sounds from the apparatus that was kept in front of the doctor as device came in contact with the belly. Priya then moved the apparatus towards the parents of the baby. "See....the sound you're hearing is the heartbeat of your baby. The baby is very very healthy, the position of the baby is absolutely right." Kongpob and Arthit looked at each other and smiled. "See here is the head of the fetus, the leg, hands and there it is the hart" Priya said while pointing at the apparatus.

Kongpob's eyes were filled with tears

Kongpob's eyes were filled with tears. He was so happy that his tears felled from his eyes, Arthit moved his hands forward and wiped away Kongpob's tears. They both smiled. "This is really a blessing for you guys. Every couple like you guys don't get this treasure. Always treasure your baby" Priya said smiling seeing her cousins happy face. Both of them nodded their head.

Arthit was driving them towards their house while Kongpob was all smiling seeing the picture in his hand. It was a picture of their baby taken from the apparatus; Priya had given him that pic to keep a memory of their first ultrasound scan. "I can't wait to see our baby" Kongpob exclaimed in happiness, caressing the picture. Arthit smiled and quickly looked at Kongpob and then the road. "Yeah I can also not wait to see our baby" Kongpob looked at Arthit and smiled. After a few minutes Arthit and Kongpob reached their house. There was a car parked in the side of the house "P did you invite someone?" Kongpob asked curiously after he got down from the car. Arthit acted as he don't know. Arthit shook his head saying no. Kongpob sighed and then went near the door to unlock it but it was already opened. Kongpob became afraid at that fact he called Arthit and asked him to go inside first. Arthit grinned at Kongpob's request, he twisted the door handle and entered the house followed by Kongpob at the back of Arthit. "Surprise baby brother!" a familiar sound was heard a they entered the house. Kongpob came front from his hiding place and smiled broadly seeing his sisters. Kongpob was about to run to them but he changed his mind soon as he touched his tummy. He walked in medium speed and hugged both his sisters. "Congrats baby brother" Tina exclaimed in happiness followed by Lina. They both kissed Kongpob on his cheeks. "Kongpob why didn't you call us and tell this happy news?" Lina said in a sulky way. Kongpob raised an eyebrow "Really? I should be asking you guys this. Who said you guys to go to America at that time huh. I didn't have both of you P's number so I couldn't call" Kongpob reasoned and snapped his head away in a sulky mood. Kongpob was deliberately waiting to tell this happy news to his sisters but as they went to America at that moment he couldn't contact them. 

Tina and Lina looked at each other and smiled and then went toward Kong and hugged him "Sorry na Kong. P is very sorry....see P have brought gift for you" Tina said to cheer up Kongpob. Kongpob looked at Tina as soon as he heard that and gave his million dollar smile. "Excuse me we are also here okay" an all too familiar voice was there. Kongpob snapped his head to the voice and saw his mae and pa standing there in between Tia was also there. "Mae Pa" Kongpob called in excitement and went towards them and hugged them. "Hey whats in your hand" was the first question his mae asked after relezing the hug. Kongpob looked down at his hand and saw the picture of his baby. "Aw mae this is the picture of our baby. Today I had my first ultrasound" Kongpob exclaimed "Really? Aw yeah Arthit had told us I forgot" His mae said and smiled. Kongpob then gave the picture to his mae. His mae looked at the picture and smiled broadly. Arthit was standing there all looking at the happy scenes in front of him. "Show us also" Lina exclaimed and rush towards their mae and took the picture in her hand. "Wow the baby is so cute even in Kong's womb" she exclaimed. Arthit moved forward and hugged Kongpob from the side, Kongpob looked at him and smiled. "Okay... Okay enough lets have dinner now. Come on Tia don't clung on to P'Kong" his mother exclaimed and took in her hands who was all catching Kongpob's leg and asking for carrying her. " P' Kongpob when will I see the baby" Tia asked as soon as they seated in the chairs for dinner. Kongpob looked at her and smiled. Kongpob moved forward and ruffles her hair. "Just wait for a few more months Tia. You will be able to your baby" Tina answered for Kongpob. Kongpob looked at his sister and smiled at her. Arthit on the other and was very happy seeing how is Niece-in-law is very excited in seeing their baby. "yehhh.....i can't wait to see my nephew" Tia said in excitement , Kongpob looked at her in awe. "Tia how do you know that P'Kong is going to have a baby boy?" Kong's mae asked before Kongpob would ask. "Well I want a baby brother to play with. Mummy always said that P'Kong was a very good brother for her. So I also want a brother" Tia said proudly. Kongpob looked at Tina and smiled widely. "But Tia you should wait some more time to find if the baby is boy or girl okay" Kongpob said in a sweet voice, Tia nodded her enthusiastically at the question.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey guys. I got a chance to update today so yeah...i hope that all of you like the chapter.

On this chapter on wards i am moving little fast(Not tat fast) towards the date close to Kongpob's pregnancy, i am not soo... good in writing the pregnancy period stories but i managed to write some of them. So i hope you guys would be fine 😅😅 Please bear me if i had made any mistakes...

love you allll.............