CHAPTER 13

It was close to 1 hour since Kongpob had taken inside the operation room. Priya only came out again after telling that Kongpob need blood was for taking the report and the blood tubes that the nurse has bought. When Arthit's friends asked about the condition Priya only said that "Lets hope for the best", which braked down everyone's heart. The uncertainty in the words were clearly visible to them.

The light of the operation room was turn off after another 10 minutes. Arthit stood up fast and moved towards the entrance of the operation theater followed by their parents and friends. Priya came out from the room along with 2 nurses. She ordered them to bring the reports and after they had left, she took off her mask and looked at Arthit who had fear in his eyes. "P'Priya is everything okay. Everything is okay right?" Arthit asked with shuttering voice. All were waiting for the words that would come out from Priya's mouth. Priya who had a Stern and serious face, within seconds turned to a very beautiful smile. She turned towards Arthit and patted his shoulder "Everything is fine. Your Kongpob had given birth to a very healthy baby boy" Priya announced and everyone's face lit up including Arthit's, they smiled widely and letting out a sigh of relief. But soon Arthit's face was again clouded with fear. "P'Priya.... Kongpob?" Arthit asked and everyone turned towards Arthit. Priya let out a sigh as she spoke "He had little complications in the operation. As soon as he entered the theater his uterus lining broke and lot of blood was lost. We gave him anesthesia so that the operation would be done more fast as this case is not like any other pregnancy cases. But he is absolutely fine now." Arthit's face lit up hearing that his love of the life was fine but still he was sad that his husband had faced so many challenges. "Kongpob would be changed to the room within few minutes and the baby will be brought later on as we wanted to check if his conditions are alright. So once again congratulations Arthit, you are a daddy now" Priya said and hugged him and left. Arthit's face glowed up like a diamond hearing it. I am a daddy Arthit mumbled to himself. 

Arthit's and Kongpob's Mae hugged Arthit tightly "Congratulations  Arthit/Oon" both his Mae's said as they kissed Arthit's either cheeks. Soon after Arthit was engulfed by the hug of his friends "Our Arthit has become a daddy, wow...I can't still believe that Kongpob has a given birth to a child" Bright opened his crazy mouth again. All of them laughed and congratulated Arthit again.

Arthit had went to clear up all the bills. So after he returned he saw his friends calling Kongpob's friends and telling the happy news to them. Arthit smiled widely seeing the scene in front of him. Then a nurse came out and said that Kongpob was shifted to the room. Arthit was the first one to enter inside the room. He slowly opened the door and saw Kongpob lying on the bed. His face all weak and little pale from the exhaustion he had felt. Arthit moved closer and sat beside him. Kongpob opened his eyes and smiled widely seeing his lover's face "P'Arthit..." it was the first word he let out from his mouth. Arthit smiled and kissed Kongpob "Are you okay honey? I am really sorry that I made you in this condition dear" Arthit as he caressed Kongpob's hair. Kongpob took Arthit's hand from his forehead and kissed it. "Don't say that P. This is common for every person who give delivery but in my case it had become little complicated that's all". Kongpob said smiling. Arthit moved forward and kissed those sweet lips of Kongpob, Kongpob kissed back until a sound of the door opening was heard. They broke the kiss hesitatingly and looked towards the door.

Both Arthit's and Kongpob's parents and  friends came towards them smiling. Arthit helped Kongpob to sit up as he still had some pain because of the operation. Arthit's Mae came forward and kissed Kongpob's forehead "Thank you son for giving us the this blessing. Hope you will get well soon Kong Don't stress yourself in doing everything okay. Arthit will be always beside you to help" Arthit's Mae said as she caressed her son-in-law's hair. Kongpob smiled and nodded. Kongpob's Mae came forward and hugged him lightly and caressed his back "Congratulations son. Don't over strain yourself. Take rest properly call me or Arthit's Mae if you need anything okay" Kongpob nodded to his Mae's advice. Then after Kong's sister's hugged him and wished him all congratulations followed by their friends.