CHAPTER 37

It was Kongpob's first ultrasound day and both Kongpob and Arthit were excited for it. The most happiest and excitement was Aroon. Aroon was excited from the time he found out that he will be also accompanying his Daddy and Mommy.

Aroon was jumping in the car out of excitement, as they reached the front of the hospital. Arthit and Kongpob chuckled as they saw their son.

"Aroon, stay calm. You have to wait till Aunty Priya call us!" Arthit said to his son as they entered the hospital. Aroon nodded his head as he laughed softly.

Just a few minutes later as Kongpob, Arthit, and Aroon were waiting in front of the ultrasound room Priya came out as she called Kongpob's name.

"Oh, Kong! Seems that your belly had grown fast! It is a big baby over there!" Priya said as the couple was inside the room.

"Yeah I know P, it's difficult for me to handle it. It's difficult than the time I was carrying Aroon." Kongpob said as he caressed his belly. Arthit and Aroon chuckled hearing it.

"And you little fellow over here! Are you here with your Mommy to see your sibling Aroon?" Priya said cheerfully.

"Yes!! I am going to see my sibling today! I am Soo excited!" Aroon said happily. Priya ruffles Aroon's hair and smiles at his cuteness.

"So Kong, let's get started. Please lay down on the bed and lift up your shirt please"

Kongpob nodded his head and laid down and did as instructed. Kongpob was surprised seeing how large his belly has become within these three months.

"Kong I am going to put the hell it will be a little cold," Priya said calmly as she took the probe and made contact with Kongpob's bulged belly.

Kongpob jerked a little at the coldness. Arthit and Aroon waited patiently as they looked at the screen.

Just a second later the sound of heartbeat filled the room.

"Here is your fetu...OMG!!!" Priya screamed in happiness as Arthit and Kongpob grew panicked.

"What happened P'Priya? Is everything okay?" Kongpob asked concerned.

"P! is everything okay?" Arthit also asked concerned.

"Oh, I am really sorry! I forgot that I am with a pregnant person. Sorry for panicking you Kong." Priya apologized as she saw her cousin's face with full of concern.

"Kongpob, Arthit and Aroon I have a great surprise for you!" Priya said smiling widely.

"What is it, Aunty?" Aroon asked concerned and excited at the same time.

"Okay......you are having twins!!!" Priya announced as everyone held their breath.

"WHAT!!??" Arthit and Kongpob screamed.

"YEAH! I AM HAVING TWIN SIBLING!!!" Aroon screamed and jumped around.

Arthit and Kongpob looked at each other with still surprise in their eyes. Arthit was the first person to come back to sense. He smiled widely and hugged Kongpob who had happy tears in his eyes.

"We are having twins Kong! Twins!" Arthit repeated in joy. Kongpob nodded and let out a small laugh as his tears fell from his eyes.

"No wonder your belly was getting bigger than usual," Priya said after Arthit and Kongpob separated from their hug.