49- Finally...

Ashar pov

"Divorce Sia? I had told you how much I love her Eddy. You're mad if you think I will separate her from me" I made it clear.

"Really Ashar? You know you are risking her life here" Eddie replied before pointing gun on her head.

"Back off" Sia shouted. Eddie gave a cold stare to her and slapped her.

"SHUT UP. IT IS BECAUSE OF YOU THAT WE ALL ARE HERE" He yelled at Sia.

"EDDIE! DONT YOU DARE TO TOUCH HER" I warned him.

I looked at Sia and she looked at me.

"I love you. Trust me" I whispered and she read my lips. I hope she understands what I am going to do

"Oh it hurts.. really? Ashar you dont know how much it hurt when you see empty hands. I DESERVE EVERYTHING THAT YOU HAVE. IT IS BECAUSE OF ME THAT YOU ARE STANDING WHERE YOU ARE".

Eddie pointed the gun on Sia's head.

"Tristan, give him papers and open his hand. Ashar NO SMART MOVE"

"Finally" Tristan shouted. He pushed the table towards me and opened just my right hand.

"SIGN. NOW" he said.

"What if I dont?" I replied calmly

"Then Sia will get it" Eddy shouted.

"Kill her." I said with a poker face

All eyes turned to me as expected.

"What?" Tristan said.

"Yeah. I can easily prove that she was killed during kidnapping. I won't stake my everything on her. Its ridiculous" I said "divorcing her is more risky than killing her"

Sia looked at me like she had been stabbed badly. And Tristan looked like he had seen a ghost

"Sorry Sia. I gave my everything to get what is mine. I wont let that slip again" I turned my face away from her.

"You had asked for it" Eddie said and he placed his hand on trigger

"NO" Tristan who was standing beside me ran towards his brother and in a splash of second, he lifted hand of his brother in air before Eddie could fire..

"I TOLD YOU THAT NOTHING SHOULD HAPPEN TO SIA" Tristan shouted on his brother

"Leave my hand. Get away" Eddie pushed Tristan harder that he fell on floor and he again pointed the gun on her head.

"I SAID NO" Tristan retaliated again

"Are you fool? he is bluffing" Eddie replied.

While I saw them fighting with each other, I kept on twisting and turning my wrist to make my hand free.

I saw them fighting. And now I just hope my plan works.

And then we heard siren of police car.

Just on time.

"WHAT THE F***" Tristan said

"SHIT" Eddie shouted.

Meanwhile I finally managed to free myself.

"Surprise surprise" I mocked them

The lines on Eddy's forehead easily tells me that it was not what he had expected

"B-but how?" He looked at me confused

"No-no.. I wont let go her this time. SHE IS MINE" Tristan shouted and went towards Sia.