15- Reaching The Deadend

Ashar's pov

I locked the door and came into my study.

I can still hear her voice cursing me,begging me to open up.

Just as I wanted to hear.

I made a drink for myself and looked at the picture of my father there.

He was looking at me as if I had done something bad.

Did I really???

"Dont look at me like that dad. Whatever I did today was because of you. You were the one who had injected so much poison in me for her. I just gave her my venom."

Damn it. Cant she just shut up! She kept on shouting blah blah..

It was really humiliating when cops came to my office and took me for interrogation.

I will find that guy who took my photos and leaked to media.

Luckily I got to see the credit card number. I instantly recognized that,but told the cops that it was lost few months ago. The last transaction dated was also of two months ago. So I was released.

I didn't want to name Sia in front of them because it would just make things complex.

We have to spent two years together Sia. You should know the punishment of being a rebel.

I sat on my chair,hearing voices of her becoming slower and slower and then I closed my eyes.

A roar of lightening woke me up and I looked at the wall clock. It was 5 in the morning. That means I slept for around 4 hours.

I hate to wakeup early

I stretched myself a bit as I slept on the chair and looked out for window.

It was still thunderstorm and heavy rainfall that make it difficult to see anything outside.

And then 'she' strikes me..

She was not screaming or shouting. That means she is probably inside.

Who took her in..???

May be the maid...

They are specifically instructed to keep just follow orders and not to interfere in my personal matters. Who I bring in, what I do to .. It shouldn't be their matter of interest.

I went out to assess the situation and instead of finding her inside, I saw her,curled up lying lifeless outside the door.

I couldn't decide whether I should help her or not.

I wanted to teach her a lesson.. The lesson of not to mess up with me. I guess she had understood that well.

So I decided to help.

I ran towards her and shook her from her arms. "Sia. Sia wake up"

But she didn't.

I turned her around and I found her super cold as if she was in freezer. I checked her pulse and heart beat. And they were present but weak.

I took her in my arms and went inside. Water droplets were dripping from our bodies as we both were wet. I walked carefully as I didnt want to fall by slipping.