29- The Fire

Sia pov

I don't want to see him. I dont want him to know what he does to me.

He moved his steps towards me in same way as he use to do previously.

My feet were refusing to move and it felt like they weigh a ton, but I still managed to move and took steps backward.

He put his both arms on my side, completely trapping me as I hit the wall.

He is too unpredictable. I dont know what he wanna do with me.

He bought his face closer to me. Dangerously close that I can feel his caffeinated breath.

I moved my face the other way, trying to hold myself from falling for him. I dig my nails deeper in the skin of my hands as I turned them into a fist.

He moved his face closer to my ear. I could feel his breathing on my neck.

"Look at me" he said as if he owns me.

I am not going to follow his orders, and why should I? He doesn't own me. Nope... We're just married on papers and there is nothing like....

But he owns my heart...

My thoughts were interrupted by sudden feeling of his fingers on my face, and instantly I had goosebumps on my body.

My eyes were closed but I knew I was facing him. His breathing causes his chest to rub against mine.

I finally managed to look up and met his grey eyes.. but to my surprise, there was something else..

Again his mouth find my ears as he whisper" If I ever saw him touching you anywhere, I promise you that I will take you right here on this table and you won't be able to stop me"

And my wide opened eyes saw that table which was just in front of me. And I saw myself lying on it with him on top of me, holding my hands with his hands tearing my dress completely using only his mouth which too touched my every piece of skin

Our eyes met again and I felt like jelly which was ready to fall.

He created distance now by moving backward without breaking eye contact.

"Pack up your stuff. We are going home. I am waiting for you in parking" he said and left the room.

A big blow of air released from my mouth which I didn't know I was holding.

What the hell was that???

Now I am more scared!

I packed up my stuff and went into the car. Surprisingly he was on driving seat and he had opened the door for me.

He started the car as I sat on passenger seat.

He kept quiet as if nothing happened. But I had too many questions for him.

Just to clear the air I asked

"Where is your driver ?"

"I sent him home." He kept his nothing-happened-mask on and said without looking at me. I saw his knuckles which were holding steering wheel with so force that they had turned white.

I didn't want to risk my life and definitely doesn't want to die in car so I kept quite. But its the time for some answers.

As we reached home he opened the door and I followed him

"Mr. Ashar. Can you atleast tell me what I did wrong? Tristan was only.."

He turned around in my direction