12 - Him...

Dammit does she really needed to get faint here???'

She was lying on the floor.. Unconscious

Eddy came forward to take her to car. But I stopped him. Mr. Burke was there and he can get suspicious if someone else carried her.

I have to pick this dirt by myself

I carried her in bridal style and looked to Burke

"Sorry Burke, she had been really stressed out since few days due to wedding and all and she was not feeling well. Are all your documentations complete so that we can leave?" I asked

"Yes Mr. Ashar. You can go. I will bring your marriage certificate after few days at your home by myself. Please take care of her" Mr. Burke said

I nodded and went out carrying her in my arms.

Eddy opened the door of the car and I kept her on back seat while I sat on the front and Eddy on driving seat.

Eddy was smiling and it was irritating me.

"What's the joke?" I asked

"The way you carried her in your arms . It reminds me of my wedding day"

I raised an eye brow

"Please dont remind me that I am married to this ugly girl"

"Come on. She is not that bad" Eddy said.

"Eddy you are not only my manager but also my best friend . So I expect some of your loyalties with me".

It is true. He was more than my manager. His parents died in car accident and then my dad brought him home. He was 6 at that time and from that day till now he is with me.

"You know you got those. Anyways what's next?" He inquired while driving.

"I hope she is not pregnant. I wont take care of any child that are results of her one night stands"

"Dude! She didn't have any boyfriends in past. She was never in any relationship even with the guy she was going to marry today. He was just her friend" he explained.

"Eddy stop taking her side" I screamed

And he raised his hands in defeat.

We reached my home. I asked Eddy to call doctor meanwhile again I carried her and took her upstairs.

She was burning with high fever as I can feel while carrying her. But I dont care if she lives or die.

I hope she die. Less trouble for me.

I went to the room which I had kept for her. Opened the door and put her to bed.

"Samantha .. Samantha" she is head of all staff working at my home.

"Yes sir! " She came real quick

"I want one person here with her all the time. Make sure she doesn't run away or do something stupid. " I gave her instructions and went out

Finally some time without her

It had been like few hours and I am already exhausted from her.