3 - Setting the score

" Ms. Sia.. Come to my office with my coffee"

I lifted my eyes which I kept downwards as I want to avoid him as much as I can.

There I see him standing just outside my cubicle.

He was wearing dark navy blue suit which showed his perfect broad shoulders
He have black and brown combination hair which were brushed backward and were neatly cut. His face had good features like slim broad nose and grey eyes.

Ok.. He doesn't look that bad!!

No wonder girls just throw themselves on him..

"Yes Mr. Ashar" - I said and went off.

After few minutes, I went in his room with his coffee.

"Should I brief you on your today's schedule?" I asked by placing coffee on his table.

He kept looking on his computer screen and said "that's why you are being paid Ms. Sia"

Okay... Ashar 1 Sia 0

"You have meeting with Mr. Jacob after 2 hours. He is coming to..

" I didn't ask you to tell me why anyone is coming. Just tell me who are coming and on what time. Dont try to be extra smart with me. Your such tricks can work on my father, but not on me" - He snapped at me.

"Mr. Ashar, I was not trying to be over smart, I was instructed by your father...
He stopped me again

" Enough, prepare a sheet mentioning who is coming,their company name, time and purpose and put that paper on my table within 10 minutes. Now get out"

Stay brave and strong Sia.

This time will pass

Just 7 hours left and day will be over

I composed myself first. Then opened a file which I was carrying. Took the paper out and thaam..
I slammed the paper on his table and left.

I walked out of his room but I felt his eyes on me... With anger!!

Thank God I had prepared that earlier.

Ashar 1 Sia 1

I was busy with some stuff when someone came to me.

"Excuse me. Are you Ms. Sia?" - a man who was in late 20s, wearing white shirt with black suit and brown hairs asked me about myself.

"Yes" I just waited for him ...

"I am Shane Jacob. I have an appointment with Mr. Ashar"

"Oh. Pleasure meeting with you Mr. Jacob. Please have a seat I'll just inform Mr. Ashar"

"Please call me Shane" - he replied with a smile and I returned him with the same

He sat in the waiting area nearby meanwhile I used my intercom to talk to him.

"Yes"- He said to me.

" Mr. Shane Jacob is here to meet you" - I informed him.

"Send him in"- and he disconnected.

I took Mr. Jacob to his office and then I came out.

It was my lunch time but due to their meeting I had to stay. So I decided just to have a little munch on seat.

Just then my intercom rang.

" Bring 2 coffees and the file of the contract" - boss ordered me.

I replied affirmative and went to gather all things.

Composing myself, I sprayed a deodorant on me and had some mint ( I hate to smell bad) and went to face my favorite person on the Earth again.

I knocked the door and asked to come in to which he replied affirmative.

I went in and gave coffee to both men and also gave the file.

As I was leaving, Mr. Jacob called me.

"Ms. Sia, can you please wait here for few minutes. We are middle of some discussion and I want your opinion"

Ashar's face was flushed out as like someone had asked for his property.

Although I too felt weird. But a victory is a victory so I looked towards Ashar and smirked.

" Can I stay sir?" -I said sarcastically after all I am a good assistant

His jaw tightened 'yes, you may'

For few hours, we were all discussing the technicalities of the project other things.
Surprisingly, Shane was agreeing with me on several points.
I made few attempts to secretly look Ashar, and he was annoyed the whole time.

"See Ashar, that is what I call a well groomed employee. Mr. Albert (Ashar's father) had taught you very well. You guys are very lucky" - such kind words of Shane made my day.

Take that ruthless ceo

Ashar 1 Sia 2

"The deal is on" and he shook hands with Ashar and me.

"Please send amended contract as soon as possible" Shane said to which Ashar replied positively and then he left.

As soon Shane left, I collected my stuff and was about to leave the room when I heard Ashar

"Close the door and wait here"

I am in danger...

Comment
Vote
&
Share...