35- The Bet

Sia pov

Who the hell think he is...
He hurts me whenever he wants and then sleep with me ....

So finally I have decided to keep my mouth shut.

No questions and no answers.

I wont talk to him

I asked Daisy to call him, since he didn't come to office.

I knew he was sleeping. He was in deep sleep when I woke up and found him next to me

I am tired of his mixed signals. So may be if I stopped talking to him, he'll stop talking to me.

May be we both can stay silent.

"Good morning " there he come.

He kept on talking and talking but I kept singing song in my head to stop my self from replying.

I looked at the watch and realized its just few minutes when Mr. Knight will be arriving.

This deal is important as Mr. Ashar was after it for so many days. It is like 50 Billion Dollar deal.

"Sia, why did you ask Daisy to call me? It's your job to call" he asked.

One day Im gonna fly away one day when heaven calls my name I lay down and close my eyes at night ....

"Sia, dammit can you please act professional and talk".

Since I am not talking to him, I wrote on a sticky note that he have only 20 minutes.

But rather, he scolded me for wasting paper.

Like it will take his billions...

Anyways my job was done, so I went out.

When our clients came, I greeted them and took them to meeting room.

Again I asked Daisy to let Mr. Ashar know that they are here.

Fumed with anger, Mr. Ashar arrived soon.

He was wearing grey suit with an off-white shirt. His grey eyes shinning like marble with short spiked hair..

I looked at him when he came walking in.

Why evils are attractive??

I now know why women use to throw themselves on him. May be if we had met in different circumstances, I would have done the same.
But the problem is that he is all mixed up. I don't know if he had sex after marriage thing. May be he is sexually frustrated. And I always become his aim, where he can dump his anger..

Mr. Grey can't keep his pants on!

Sometimes, I see desire and lust in his eyes, sometimes I see a softer caring side... And sometimes just hate.

I dont know which side should I trust.

He was always there for me when I was in trouble, whereas most the troubles are caused by him . But still. How can I forget what happened in Canada and then that blast.

He could easily let me die and term it accident. But he doesn't.

Instead, he doesn't let me fight my demons alone.

"We are so impressed Mr. Ashar" someone said.

I realized that I was daydreaming.

"We are honored to have this deal with you" The bald man said.

Mr. Ashar and everyone shook hands and I started to escort them out when I heard him.

"Ms. Sia, please stay here for a while. Tom, please take care of our guest" He said.