4 - Coming out as enemies

I closed the door and stood in front of Ashar's table, assessing his next move.

He was quiet and was looking on his computer screen.

Silence was getting very uncomfortable.

Was it silence before storm??

I dont know.

After what it felt like eternity. He looked at me.

My heart was beating very fast.. I could hear my heartbeat in my ears. I was trying to breath normally,not to show Ashar that he is affecting me.

But my hands and feet got cold too..

I was trying to regulate my heartbeat by deep breathing when he stood up from his seat.

He opened buttons of his sleeves, folded them and lifted them below his elbow, and stood right in front of me.

He does have strong masculine arms and I was estimating the magnitude of power these arms possess, when he spoke.

" What the hell was that"

"Excuse me??" I was surprised from such words. I mean hello I just got you a contract.

He raised his eyebrow as if giving me another chance.

"I dont know what are you talking about" - Did I said something wrong or what.

I was recalling the whole scenario in my head when he came,held me from my upper arms and pushed me to the wall.
Then he held both of my wrists and took my hands above my head.

"Dont you dare to act smart Sia. Do you remember what is your position here? Well let me remind you, you are just an assistant. So be one and dont act like a boss."

Tears were forming in my eyes. His face was close enough for me that I can see his anger and hatred in his eyes.

I concentrated on releasing my hand from his grip, but his arms that I was admiring few minutes ago had captured me with its full strength.

"Your type of girls are everywhere roaming around so that they can trap a rich man, make him fall in love or something and then enjoy unlimited supply of money"

His hold tightens around my wrist as if he wanted me to feel the pain he is suffering from.
But his words were killing me more.

He just called me wh*re

I was digesting what was happening when he came more closer to me.

I can feel his chest touching mine.

His lips were inches apart from mine.

I got in more shock as different thoughts started to come in my mind

"Let me tell you what, girls like you are good for one-night-stands. I dont know why my father kept you for so long time. He should have paid you and kicked you out"

His words were dissecting my soul. I was dying hundred deaths with his every word.

I felt heavy load of dirt on me..

I felt disgusting

Just then I felt power in me..... A sudden adrenaline rush in me.

I kicked him with my knees in the area where the sun doesn't shine..

"He saved my life God dammit!! "I shouted and tears started to flow from my eyes.. I had held them too long

He was writhing in pain... Tossing here and there. I guess he wasn't expecting such a move from me..

" It was your father that came to help me when I was being assaulted by some rich spoiled brat like you.. He saved me and gave me job so that I can live with dignity. I didnt want to be like those girls who you use as napkins"

He looked at me.. But I failed to read his eyes. I dont know whether he was angry, in pain or surprised.

I bursted in tears. I never wanted to recall those times when I worked as waitress  and men looking at me like a piece of meat

I collected myself and I was about to leave when I hear him again...

"This isn't over. You'll have to pay for this"

He knew his office is sound proof. No one can hear what is going on inside.

I didnt want him to see me in my worst state.

"Whatever" I said and left his room and rushed to washroom.

Thank God it was empty.

I stood in front of mirror... Still recovering from shock.

I saw my wrist. There were bruises.

And some were on my soul...

Comment
Vote
&
Share...