22 - Expecting the Unexpected

Sia pov

I started to walk fast as I want to get as far from hotel as much I can and at the same time I dont want to get attention of any visitor.

Ok Sia, step 1 - run away far

Step 2 - ???

I didn't know the value of cell phone until now..

As per the map that I saw yesterday, the nearest hotel was 4 km away. But that would have been obvious spot for me to hide and I know he can get me there easily.

So I decide to stay as far as I can get from Rowan's hotel.

I hired a taxi and gave him instructions to take me.

Everything was going as per plan, just then car suddenly stopped with jerks.

"What happened?" I asked the driver

"Out of gas ma'am" he said.

"Dammit.. now what?"

"The nearest petrol pump is around 3km far and your destination is around 2km" he said

I did the math and calculations.

"I'll come with you" I said and he nodded.

We didn't talk much during our walk. I don't want to let him know my name and all. But still if someone tell him details of my physical appearance or show a photograph, he'll recognize me.

I have to take the risk, that's what Mr. Ashar did when he married me.

Shit.. you're missing him

Nope I cant be serious. Its just a random thought.

Means yaa I like his touch, I like giving him sarcastic and taunting answers. But missing him was the last thing I want to do.

"Hey babe. Wanna ride"

I turned around to see a group of vagabond boys in jeans and tshirt standing nearby.

Calm down calm down... Deep breaths

I ignored them and kept on walking as fast as I can.

"Come on beautiful" one of them said.

"Just keep walking" I said to driver

We try to go as far as we can, but those men were following us, passing comments though out.

When they realize that we are not giving up, they surrounded us from all directions.

"Girl, we're admiring your beauty and you're running away... Not fair"

"Stop it" with that the driver raised his fist to hit that guy. But someone from behind hit him with a baseball bat and the driver fell unconscious on the road

Now I am a dead meat

"Please let me go" tears forming in my eyes as now I was all alone with them.

"Once we taste you delicious lips and these full boobs and have a piece of your legs, you'll be free to go" the guy said and other laughed

It was not difficult to guess what they are planning to do.

The man who looked older among all took out his knife from his back and started to tear my dress from downwards.

"No please just let me go" I begged

A car came towards us, which diverted the attention of those men. I took full advantage of that , I dodged them and started to run

The car didn't stop for me. So I kept on running on my own.