13- Menacing

Gun... Fire.... Bullet...marriage.. Violet...

"No no no no" I woke up screaming.

"Hey hey relax. You had a bad dream" a lady of around 30 came and consoled me by tapping my shoulder.

I looked at her trying to recall her but I couldn't. Then I tried to recall the place where I was, but again I failed.

"You take your pills here. I will just be back" and she left.

I looked around to the room and I found it very small and black and white. The bed was large enough to cover the whole bedroom. Beside the bed there was a small dressing table with some makeup and perfumes. As I stepped more closer to the dressing table the reflection of the window was visible through the mirror. I instantly move closer to the window to look to the outer world. As I tried to open the window I found that it was locked. I tried to unlock the window with all the energy I possess but I was unable to. I realized that I was now caged in this bedroom.

I realized that I have no where to go. This room has all the luxuries, the bed, the dresser, umakeup, bathroom, wardrobe but yet it felt empty.

The sunshine was reaching through the window to my face yet it didn't bring any colors to my life. After a while, I moved towards the bathroom to wash my pale face. When I entered in the bathroom, the white tiles were not white anymore. They were brown instead. I cleaned myself somehow and I opened up the wardrobe to see my clothes messed up. My heart was sinking, I was shattered. I wanted to run away but I am an animal who will be tamed only by the owner of this pathetic small room.

"Hey you're awake" said a lady who was in her mid 50s as there were fine lines near her eyes and lips and have dark grey hairs. She had different outfit from the lady that was here.

I looked at her, puzzled. I don't know how to respond her.

"I believe you are Sia. Right?" She asked

She knows my name. That means she definitely know about me and why I am bought here.

But what if she doesn't.

"You know me?"

"Everyone here knows you. Mr. Nicholson had told so much about you"

That was a reality check for me that I was indeed in the house of my kidnapper.

I smiled towards her.

"How are you feeling now?" She threw another question.

Shattered, broken, miserable and dirty

"I am fine. Thanks "

"Great. Doctor had advised rest for you. I will send your breakfast in your room." She smiled and left.

The word breakfast made me hungry..

She bought scrambled eggs with coffee which I ate delightfully.

Just then Mr. Ashar came in to the room.

He was wearing black pant and dull blue shirt with silk tie.

"Please leave us alone for a moment Samantha" he said to that 50 year old lady whose name I know now.

She left and closed the door behind.