11- He made me his without love

"We are going to be married today. It will not be in any church rather it would be a court marriage" He said looking at me.

"Once we will get married. Your friends will be free."
"One more thing. We both will sign a confidentiality agreement where it is written that we both won't tell anyone about our marriage"

"But my friends know about it" I interrupted him and looked at them.

"I had prepared other contract for them as well that says if they leaked anything out, they will have to pay me 50 million dollars or else I can get them arrested for 7 years."

Bloody hell...

He had done his homework

I looked towards them. Their mouths still covered with tape.

"I love you guys. You guys had done enough for me. But now, it is my war. Let me fight it. Please you both sign the contract. Dont worry about me. I will be fine."

I dont know if I will be fine....

They both looked at me. But I insisted them to do whatever he is telling you to do.

"I am ready to sign" I kept my straight face.

"Eddy give her documents to sign" he ordered.

His men opened my hands. I took a sigh of relief and rubbed my wrist which were burning with pain. I tried to read that document but I couldn't focus. But I still pretended that I am reading. I signed the document.

"Eddy will take you to room upstairs. You have 30 minutes. Your dress and makeup stuffs are there. I hope you can hide your ugliness by yourself using those."

They all laughed at me.

I looked down. I wanted to burry myself right now.

I couldn't fight for myself. I am a loser.

They opened the ropes that were around my legs and Eddy took me to room upstairs. It was a pretty room with big dressing table and also had a bed and bathroom all neat and clean.

Eddy left and closed the door. I locked it as soon as he left and looked for something that can help me escape.

No window nothing.

I ran to bathroom. There was an exhaust fan installed. But it was too high.

I took chair from the dressing table and stood on it.

Just there... Almost..

But it was sealed with tight screws.

Shit.

No where to escape.

Sia.. What are you trying to do

He still got Hayden and Violet

If he didn't find you he will kill them.

I realized my mistake.

Looked at the watch and realized that I just had 20 more minutes

20 minutes to get married