17 - Things I do for love

Sia pov

Everything is fair in love and war and this is definitely war..

Finally he gave in and allowed me to visit office.

We can't go together and that's a relief .

So the day after all that mess I had created, I woke up, did my morning ritual. I selected blue denim jeans with grey top.

He have grey eyes. Yes I saw them when I was sleeping with him and he woke up....

What the hell. Sia stop it!Its a good day. Dont ruin it by remembering him

On the first page.. why I was remebering him?? Forget it

Mr. Ashar was nowhere to be seen. And I dont care either.

Samantha told me that driver is ready whenever I am willing to go.

I met the driver just after 15 mins of his arrival and he took me to office.

The feeling was something.

I felt like the building, the office was calling my name to come back.

Yeah I missed to you dear..

I hurriedly went to my floor, and found Daisy there. She was so busy that she even didn't notice me.

Wait isn't she supposed to be sitting at my desk???

"Hey D..." I said but she was so engulfed in work that she didnt notice me. She looked panic with the documents in her hands.

"Daisy????" I shouted and documents fell on the floor.

"OH MY GOD SIA. Thank God you're back" she hugged me so hard that I doubted if she wants to squish me

Before I say anything, she again shouted

"GUYS LOOK SIA IS BACK"

And before I could say anything, everyone in the floor came towards me. I felt like a celebrity.

Surely, they missed me.

Andy grabbed me from my arm "Sia please tell the alternate of item code 65YB3C that is an automatic metal and steel ..."

"Ya I know that, alternate would be 65YC5T. This one is better than B3C"

"Thank God. That engineer is out of town and I was asking this since 4 days,but no response from that department and..."

Again I was pulled by someone else

"Sia, see they want us to quote 6 items  but we manufacture..." Lisa was showing me quotation request letter

"Its too late. They wanted this 6 days ago"

"Damn, Ashar will kill me now" she said and left

"Sia, please I have to show this contract to Boss in 1 hour tell me that is this clause technically correct?" This time it was Adam

And I forgot why I came here.

It was not my office. It was a fish market. No one knew how to do the task. Either Mr. Ashar had assigned wrong person the wrong task

Or, he is a wrong person

Second option is more correct. Who knows his mental state more than me.

My office was total chaotic.

I excused myself from the list of questions being thrown towards me from various sides. I even dont know who was saying what.