43 - It's Business

Ashar pov

Thank Goodness that I had given that phone to Sia. I dont want to imagine what could had happen.

When I saw that lowlife touching what's mine, my inner beast growled to its fullest. I would have killed him if I hadn't seen Sia's face when she tried to stop me. Her eyes where I only wanted to see myself were now replaced by fear given by this a**hole.

I told her how many times to stay away. But she never listened.

The only way to calm myself down was when I will take all her demons away. And then I didn't ask for her permission and kissed her, sucking all her fears away.

"Where are we going? " She asked when I took her in car

"Home" I replied

"But I had so much pending work...."

"I am taking you home and that's final" I said.

"B-but"

"No buts. I won the bet and my time isn't over yet" I mentally told myself to keep making such bets with her. Winning is addictive.

We went home. I kept my hand on small of her back. I was scared to touch her. May be she doesn't feel comfortable after whatever happened.

"Sia, you can sleep in your room if you want." I told her.

She paused for few seconds...

"What if I don't want to.." she said.

I delightfully looked at her. " Then there is nothing else I want the most"

She smiled and took steps towards me. And within seconds, she kept her head on my chest and taking my body within boundaries of her arms.

"I feel safer with you" by the tone of her voice, I know she was smiling and her eyes were closed as she tried to listen to my unsteady and fast heartbeat that always happens when she touch me. Surprisingly her heartbeat matched mine and I can feel it beating with mine.

I took her in my arms and kissed her hairs. Her touch took me to another world where I lost track of everything and I just know that she is with me.

"Let's take you to bed. You need rest" I said and did the most difficult thing, separating her from me.

She smiled and we both went in. She went to washroom for shower. When she came out she looked more relaxed. She wore a full sleeves tshirt and pajamas.

Something told me that her night dress is weird. I never saw her wearing a full sleeve t-shirt unless...

I moved forward towards her. I grabbed her hands and moved her sleeves upward then I saw them

"You wanted to hide these from me" I saw her arms badly bruised. Some of them even turned purple.

"Ashar it's fine" She assured me.

Yes, it does look fine to her. But for me, its like marks on my heart.

I dont want to scare her from my anger again. So I kept myself calm.

"Sit" I took her to bed and she followed.

I grabbed an ointment from first aid box, took small quantity on my finger and delicately applied on her bruises.

She kept looking at me and just kept smiling.

"Here you go" I said. She felt better.

I tucked her in duvet and run my hand on her hairs. "Goodnight" I said and she closed her eyes. I kissed her forehead.