28- Warning

Ashar pov

Why the fuck she doesn't take herself seriously. She needs rest but no, stubborn girl.

And then I saw her talking to some guy in basement. She was shifting her weight from one foot to other but she kept on talking...

"I will drive myself" I said to driver and looked behind

Sia was still very much behind. Limping..

She was in pain but it was hurting me. A sudden urge came and settled in my heart and went to her with fast steps.

She looked at me, catching her breath. While her eyes were asking me "what?"

I just kept on watching her eyes.. deep brown eyes with big lashes that touch each other when she blink. And those full lips that I cant wait to claim.

The more I see her, the more I want her. The more I want to mark her mine.

I lost the knowledge of time and space. I forgotten where was I, I just knew that my girl is standing in front of me.

And without wasting another second my lips descended on hers.

I closed my eyes enjoying this foreign feeling when the kiss turned out to be hot and passionate. Instead of moving them slow, I was moving them fast and hard almost punishing her for not following me. She was pushing me back but she underestimated my desire for her. My hand travelled from back of her neck towards her tigh and I lifted them to my waist. My other hand was holding her face pushing her to me more and more. Finally she lost it and I earned a moan from her in my mouth. I pinched her ass cheek and she gasped and I entered my tongue in her mouth. Our tongue danced in perfect rhythm, moving fast and I was exploring every inch of her mouth. She raised her hand to my hairs to give me a stop sign, but I refused and kept kissing her harder.

When I got so hard for her?

I was enjoying having her so close when a loud laugh broke my perfect moment

Breathing fast and hard I turned towards source of sound. It was my girl.

Dammit! I am now imagining her

I calmed myself and closed my eyes for a minute , while trying to get breath. I was uncomfortably hard from groin,so I tried to divert my mind from her.

Just then I hear her laugh again.

I turned and saw her standing with some guy.

Wait I have seen him somewhere.

My blood begins to boil when I saw her talking carelessly with some other man.

I took fast steps and reached to her in no time.

"Enough of chit chat Ms. Sia. You're here for my work and not for talking with ... I saw him and said "other man"

Sia was embarrassed. She should be. Her voice is only for my ears.

"I am sorry Mr. Ashar but..." That stupid guy interrupts

I gave him my coldest look and raised my left eyebrow

"WHO. ARE. YOU?" I asked

"Mr. Ashar I am Tristan and I had recently joined your company in sales and marketing department. Actually I came here as I also wanted to visit the land you're going to purchase. That is why ..."