38- Dressing up

Ashar pov

My desire for her was occupying my mind.

I swear if I hadn't seen her wet eyes, I would had fucked her raw...

I hate it when she was dressing up again. I just want to tear her shirt, which is closer to her than me. I didn't like the feeling that was dwelling in me when her shirt hugged her full and young breast, when it was my right over them.

She look embarrassed. But she shouldn't be. I am not ... rather, I am happy that I was the first to touch her. She looked up to meet mine, but I was already looking at her.

"From now on, you'll be sleeping with me, on my bed" The main reason I wanted to win was making her sleep with me.

I guess she knew that this will be the first thing I'll ask her to do.

She looked at the bed. I bet she is imagining how 'intimate' we can get.

"What if I dont do what you want?" She asked. I moved closer to her again, covering distance between us.

"Then I would finish what we had left unfinished just few minutes ago" I smirked. Then I moved closer to her ear "And you have no idea how badly I want to do that" I whispered

She shivered a little which showed how much I affect her.

" Come Sia, lets sleep.. together"

I bet she was thinking of some plan to run away. But my poor swan doesn't know that she is trapped in her own net.

Finally, she joined me on my bed.

"Come closer" I ordered. She was very reluctant.

I covered the distance between us and hugged her tightly with one hand on her waist and other over her shoulders and kissed her hairs.

***Morning***

I woke up early in the morning. How? Because I wanted to see her sleeping face lying next to me. And finally, I seen it. She looked so naive. Simplicity at it's peak. I have seen so many women with so heavy coats of makeup, that they leave stain on my pillows. But she.. her face is as clean as her heart.

Ashar, what happened to you? Since when you started to fall for her? Are you really falling ???

I brushed back of my fingers lightly on her sleeping face. She sleeps like a baby or as she says that its her mini vacation from reality. I curled a mischievous strand of her hair that was dancing near her eyes in my finger and pushed it back behind her hair.

I want to sleep every night with her... Forever

She stretched her arms as she woke up. And her smile vanished as she saw me next to her.

"I am sorry if I am stinking" she said while covering her mouth.

I took her hands and intertwined them in mine. I pushed them towards either side and then I put my lips over hers.

I wanted to go hard on her always, because she doesn't know what she is doing to me. She should know her impact on me. But since it was morning, so I kissed her softly, feeling every line, every curve of her lips. She doesn't kissed me back, so I gave a squeeze to her hands, closing my fingers around them. She gave up and started to kiss me back. I took her lower lip between mine and suck her like honey.

I was getting hard again from my groin and I dont want to impose myself on her. I let go her fingers. And we stopped kissing.

"I had never tasted something as fresh as you" I whispered in her ear. And she smiled.