37 - 36 hours (part II)

Sia pov

I was woken up with the sound of car door opening.

We were home.

I looked at the watch of car, it was 9pm. I never knew we went that far away. I slept on the way back and that literally made me feel a little good.

I guess he had realized that he will lose. Its now just 3 hours left and since I am home, I can completely ignore him and can lock myself in room.

So when I'll wake up in morning... I will be winner!

We both entered inside. I just went towards my room but he grabbed my wrist and pulled me towards himself.

I could feel some energy emitting from his body. His face strict and straight and his eyes unreadable.

"You think you won?" He asked in a strict accent.

I rolled my eyes, and trying to get free my tossing and turning my wrist. But his fingers were made of iron, no matter how hard I was trying.

It is going to bruise.

With the other hand, he took out his phone and set an alarm for 12am.

He smiled like a devil "I wanted not to be harsh on you, but you're making me to go hard. I still have 3 hours"

It isn't good....

I, from my other hand trying to loosen his grip on my hand, but he is too strong.

I was trapped

He walked towards his room, and so was I forcefully, because my wrist was still in his grip.

He loosened the grip and I got  disbalanced. He then locked the room and looked at me like a Satan. He took off his black coat and tie. He rolled up his white shirt's sleeves revealing his strong arms.

"Last time. Are you going to talk or not?"

I had started to hear my heart beat. I stood quiet and saw his bathroom.

I can lock myself in that.

Without wasting another second, I ran towards it, but I guess he had already figured out my plan and before I could make it to bathroom, he grabbed me from my waist, pushed me to wall and caged me.

"I guess, that's a no then." He said

And with that his lips crashed on mine. It was soft and gentle at first, but soon it become more hard and hot as if he is punishing me while biting my lips. I moaned in my protest , but he ignored it. I raised my leg to hit his groin area, but he gripped my leg, raised up my knee and he moved in between them.  I had no other choice but to encircle his wide waist with my thighs.

I put my hands on his chest, trying to stop him but it was futile. He was a man of steel. He pushed himself harder on me so I couldn't fall. From his one hand he gripped my hips and his other hand went inside my shirt and he touched my back from inside my shirt.

As soon my skin came in contact with his, I begin to drift in some unexplained pleasure that suddenly started to form in me. He bit my lower lip with his teeth pulled it down and quickly slipping his tongue in my mouth.

His tongue touched every inch of my mouth like he wanted to mark each area with it. He touched his tongue with mine too, forcing me to either to speak or to dance like his tongue.

He briefly stopped his delicious torture and said "Come on Sia, give up". He was breathless and so was I, but I am not ready to give up yet.

I shook my head in negative and he said "then dont blame me" and with that he again pressed his lips on mine and the pleasure started to form all over again. He opened the hook of my strapless bra and it just fell down.