40- Answers

Sia pov

He looked at me with big astonished eyes and I too looked at him. I could hear screaming and shouting of people, but I couldn't move any muscle.

"Guards, secure them" I heard Eddy's voice from behind and we broke our eye contact.

Four or five armed men came and surrounded both of us. Mr. Ashar stood up and helped me to get me on my feet.

"Eddy.. the man is in black tshirt and jeans" he understood.

Mr. Ashar looked at me "you knew about it?" And I nodded

"Guards search for man in black tshirt and jeans" he instructed on walkie talkie.

"Ashar, we should continue the party" I told him after stabilizing myself

"Are you crazy? He is after us, I can't risk you" he said.

It was first time he used 'us' for him and me

"Ashar please, we shouldn't let them win. They wanted to ruin our event, we should show him that his cheap tactics doesn't affect us" I said

He looked at me like he was about to blast like a volcano.

"Eddy give me the mic" and obediently he gave it.

"Excuse me everyone. I am really sorry for what had happened. And considering safety of our esteem guests, we both like to end this party right now. Thank you everyone for joining us tonight"

The crowd understood and started to leave. Some close ones came to us asking about how we were doing. They gave us words of encouragement.

Media people also came in and took pictures of the incident. Then they came towards Ashar.

"Mr. Ashar, do you know someone who can do it ?"

"Do you think its an accident ?"

He just raised hands to silent everyone.

"We'll release press statement soon" He took my wrist and took me to limo.

He was fuming with anger. And so am I.

"Mr. Ashar, you should try to listen to someone else, just for change" I said

But, he was poker faced.

Through out the journey we were quiet.

As we reach our penthouse, He took fast steps and moved in, and I followed.

"You know what, you're coward" I shouted or I should say that alcohol was kicking in in me

He stopped "What?"

"Yes Mr. Ashar. If you had little courage, we would have kept that party going on " ok I am now losing control.

His eyes narrowed "so if I did what you told me to do, I would be the brave one?"

"It was a sane thing to do at that time" I folded my arms

"Ms. Sia. Dont get me started on who is sane and who is not ok." His tone was now harsh.

What does he mean... Am I insane?

I am now seriously pissed off

"Tell me what I did that was insane? I saved your life Mr. Was it insane?" My palm turned into fist

"Insane thing was to inform Eddy about that man instead of me" his eyes grew large.

"Your hhhuugggeee ego wouldn't had been shattered if you just tried to pick the phone." I mocked.