20- Insomnia

Oh sleep, oh gentle sleep

Nature's soft nurse, how have I frightened thee

That thou no more will weigh my eyelids down
And steep my senses in forgetfulness?

I had difficulty sleeping on plane  and I kept thinking what could have been done and what I should done now.

He had showed his power and how big his ego is.

He gets what he wants. And right now he wants to fulfill all conditions of the will.

And the dangerous part is that he had to go through me..

Since I cannot sleep, I just let my mind wonder on how to run away.

I landed at Toronto Pearson Airport on time. After going through all the immigration stuff I decided to stay there and dont go out.

Mr. Ashar will be there waiting for me to come. I will be out of his radar here.

"Ms. Sia, Mr. Ashar had sent me to pick you up from here. I'll look after all formalities. Please come" A bald man came to me with some security batch.

My plan failed

Talk about his radar

I followed him obediently because I have to keep the string of his trust going on, without any bump.

He took me through all the clearance in no time. We went to hotel. He carried my stuff and loaded them into lift.

He rang doorbell of the room and there I saw none other than him.

He was wearing a blue and white striped t-shirt with pajama pants, with a straight face but he looked as usual handsome. Any girl would drool for him.

I never saw him in such clothes. We only meet in office and when we both are not working like in holidays, he uses to stick to his room or library and I stayed in mine. Sometimes I go to to lounge to watch movies.

How can you pass the time when you live alone?

Certainly he was not happy to see me.But I gave him my victory smile.

I went in and saw the beautiful suite. It has wooden rooftop and floor.

It was luxuriously designed house with a tv lounge and dinning area joined together. Behind that there was a kitchen and then one bedroom and then there was...

There was no other room.

I looked at Ashar. He was talking to that guy who dropped me here something and then he closed the door.

"Where's the other bedroom?" I asked keeping my hands on my waist

"There is only one bedroom" he said and walked towards kitchen