33- Drive

Sia pov

I looked at the clock. It was 11.30.

Definitely something fishy

He never took me on drive...

I should say no

"A-actually I am really tired right now" I faked a yawn too

"Just for few minutes .." his eyes were softer shade of grey now. So I agreed

I sat in his car next to him and he started to drive.

We both were quite. I dont know why he wanted to go out with me. I just know that he have something in his mind, which he will spit out eventually.

"So, did you guys took pictures? Can you show me ?" He broke uncomfortable silence in car.

I don't know whether I should keep lying or tell him the truth. I bit my nails.

"Hmm... Well I forgot my phone in office. So I couldn't take any. Some of my friends were taking pictures. I will let you know when they come to me"

Okay... Now I have to get some pictures where there is no Tristan..

"Oh. Well I have some pictures, which I want you to see" he handed me his phone.

Uncertain of what to do, I, took phone from his hand and open pictures.

I felt like I have struck by electric current, my eyes popped out as I saw those.

Those were mine and Tristan's pictures, when we were dancing and when I went to sit with him in car.

I took a gulp of air as I see those pictures.

So he knew everything..

"Liked it?" He taunted

"Look I am so sorr-" before I complete my sentence, he put his feet on accelerator with all his might

I jerked back and hit my head with the seat."What are you doing" I screamed.

"You'll know soon " he said.

As time passed by I looked outside and saw that buildings were slowly  disappearing. It was now obvious that we are almost out of city somewhere.

Finally, after dont know how long, he stopped the car.

We were at top of some place and it was all dark and empty.

Is he going to throw me from here ?

Or just run his car over me.??

He might kill me in car by strangling and throw my body for animals.

He had warned me not to get close with Tristan, and I did that. Guilty as charged.

But it was unintentional...

He took a deep breath which interrupted my thoughts. I looked towards him and saw him placing a stop watch on the dashboard with timer set for 4 minutes.

"Okay now, let listen very carefully. There is a forest below this place, and if we fall with our car from this place, there is 98% chance that we wont survive"

He said we... Is he thinking of dying with me and car???

My whole body was still as if I was sitting on time bomb. I was scared to breath even. Who knows what is going on in his mind...

"Did.you.understand.that?" He asked emphasizing on every word.

I lost power over my voice so I just nod.