2 - Face to Face

Finally, the day had come to meet Mr. Devil himself.

I met him few times. And trust me things are not well at all.

We hate each other.

He hates me because I know business more than him and his father favors my views more than his.

He should be ashamed of himself. We had same teacher ( his father). But I am better than him inspite of fact that he had completed his education from abroad.

And I hate him... Because he is arrogant, have so much attitude and of course money that brings women to him for which he enjoys and avail to full.

I remember when he had to meet Mr. Richard to close a deal. Mr. Richard shook hands with him and sat.

Mr. Ashar looked all the papers and when he had to sign those, he tore those papers and kicked him out from office.

I saw whole thing and I was shocked. His father had worked so hard to get this deal and he just broke it in no time

I cant forget that time when his grey eyes turned into darker shade as he was doing what he wanted to do.

I told my boss what happened and he scolded him in front of me.
Mistake of Mr. Richard: He sat before Ashar asked him to do so.

So much ego.. So unlike his father

I decided to wear something blue (since blue is color of peace). So I wore skyblue shirt with blue jeans.

Didnt want to be late, therefore I took my breakfast with me and went for office.

When I reached on my floor I saw the watch...
Exactly 15 mins early.

Great start.

Just then Daisy entered.

" Let me guess, you are early so that you can meet Ashar first ... Ahan" - she teased

"Shut up Daisy. Just his name is enough for me to puke" - I rolled my eyes.

"Hahaha. I know how things are. Everyone likes him here , especially females.. Except you" - she said

"Daisy he is completely opposite of what his father is. I can't tolerate him for few minutes and boss had asked me to assist Ashar for few days. God... Either I will die or I would be kicked out" - I shared my fear with her.

"Stay strong Si..Dont let him break you" - Daisy said

That is what I pray....
I wont let him break me!!!

Never

"Thanks D ... See you at lunch time" - I said and went to my cubicle.

I wanted to start my day a little early just to get an edge. I wont give him chance to insult me.

Everyone started to come one by one. I can see females are dressed up like barbie dolls... Showing cleavage, fully makeup, heavily perfumed.. blah blah

I just finished my last bite and then I heard footsteps...

"Oh he is here..." Jane, who sit just behind my cubicle said to someone

My whole floor was filled with good morning wishes to him...

"Morning everyone" he said to everyone..

Just morning.. How much money would have he lost of he just added "good" with the morning..

Anyways there is nothing "good" about this morning.. For me atleast

His footsteps were coming closer to me. I tried to just do my work and pretend I never noticed him..

Here goes nothing...

A/N:

Small chapter... Sorry

Comment
Vote
&
Share...