E P I L O G U E

Enjoy this bittersweet ending

7 Years Later

Marley's POV

"THANK YOU WEST AFRICA, THIS ONE IS HOOKED!" Carson shouts into the mic and the screams around me intensify. I've been dating Carson for the past 7 years and yes he is performing in Africa for the first time ever and it's sold out LIKE ACTUALLY SOLD OUT.

I didn't know so many people liked Carson, some people say they came to meet me but eh.

I'm 22 and he's 24, I never expected us to be together this long but he loves me and I love him. It's not that we haven't had fights, we have, just not big enough fights to tear us apart.

My mum says the love we have is special and that the Devil will always try to split us up but we have to be strong and trust each other every step of the way.

Nothing has really changed, Kenzie's pregnant with this guy she met after she broke up with Hayden, his name is Ashton and he's really sweet. 

Julianna's travelling the world, she put her career on hold for now apparently she needs space and just wants to be happy. 

Jacob is on his world tour and when I say world tour I mean WORLD TOUR , he's going to perform in Africa, Hawaii, basically every underrated or unknown country. It's crazy what he's willing to do for his Sartorians.

I still sing, I actually performed before Carson did. I was his opening act.

"Guys before this last song, there's something I HAVE to do" he says trying to calm the crowd down. I frown, he never told me he was going to do something.

The screen behind him starts showing pictures of Carson and I, "you all know Marley, we've been dating for the past 7 years and it's not been easy but when you have someone you love by your side it's like a piece of cake" he starts,  getting down on one knee and pulling a box out of his pocket.

I cover my mouth tearing up.

"Marley, people used to tell me I shouldn't be with you cause of our age difference but it never mattered to me because nobody knows what I feel for you, I fall for you again and again every day, I love your dark skin and brown eyes that you always complain are boring,"

"You've been there for me through everything, the hate I got, my annoying friends, the fans that hated you, everything. I can't even imagine a life without you, I want to grow old with you, I want to be there when you're giving birth to our kids, I want to spend the rest of my life with you,"

He takes a deep breath, "Marley Arona Johnson will you make the luckiest man in the world and marry me?" He opens the box and I run forward jumping on the stage "YES, YES, YES" I scream tears flowing down my cheeks hugging him.

I pull away and he slips the ring on my finger, I press my lips to his while the crowd erupts in cheers.

"I love you"

"I love you more Princess"

I know not everyone gets a happy ending but I did and I'm happy I did. Love isn't perfect, dating someone doesn't mean you'll eventually get married to that person. Love is when someone likes you for you when they think you're BEAUTIFUL not just hot, love is when you both know you'll be there for each other.

Love is Trust.... Without Trust a relationship can't work, there will be doubts sometimes because we're human and we can't help it. Love is support, whether it's each other's dreams or something else, you support each other.

If there's one thing I've learnt so far, it's that everything happens for a reason and that's what I go by. The possibilities in this world are endless, chances are you'll fall for someone you'd never expect but don't let that stop you ever. I'm about to go on a new journey with Carson, one with bumps along the road but as long we're together we'll sort it out and be there for each other along the way.

Chase after that boy you've been thinking about, do that thing that makes you happy, Smile along the way and let the storm make you stronger.

We make the best memories during the journey.

Cheers To Our Teenage Years / Memories

Marley Arona Lueders 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y'ALL I WAS THIS CLOSE TO CRYING WHEN I WROTE THIS LIKE JDKDGDJDBDBDBDJDHC

I want this cute stuff man

I actually finished writing the last part at like 6 am, I woke up at 3 am and couldn't sleep so I was reading until something kept telling me to write my book and I felt like I hadn't completed this so I added the last part and it feels AMAZAYN so I hope you enjoyed that emotional wreck.

But yeah this is the end of this book, it's kinda sad but their love story was fun for me to write like a stress reliever.

Thank you for reading and supporting me

I love you angels so much

Star <3

Also should I upload the book I wrote in December about Jace Norman and Joshua Bassett?

Started on October 27th 2018 Ended on January 1st 2019

Edited on 2nd of January 2019 <3