Chapter 17

Marley's POV

"Girlssss, it's time to get ready" Annie's mom shouts upstairs, "okay mom" Annie shouts back.

"I'm wearing my blue jumpsuit, what are you wearing?" she asks then her mom walks in dropping a bag, "Marley, your dress is in here" then she walks out shutting the door.

I grab the bag and open it finding a dress (DRESS ABOVE)

"Woahh, it's so pretty" Annie gushes while I stare at the dress in awe, I pull it out and a note drops. I pick up the note and read it out.

"I know you don't like wearing dresses but I know you will amazing in this dress like the princess I see in you that nobody else does. I can't wait to see you tonight. I love you princess, from Carson" when I finish reading it Annie squeals "you have the sweetest boyfriend ever I swear" and I smile "I do, don't I?"

"There's no time to waste, WE NEED TO GET READY CHOP CHOP LADY!" Haylie shouts and I jump, when did she get here?!

***

"Are you ready?" Annie asks as we look outside the car, we're outside the venue for the premiere. I nod, "yeah, I think so." 

"You better be ready, this is the biggest judgement your relationship will ever face and your prince Charming is waiting for you" she points outside and I look over to see Carson pacing with Rush talking to him.

I look at mom that's sitting in the front seat, she takes my hand and squeezes it "go make me proud angel." I smile, leaning forward to kiss her cheek, "I love you mommy."

"I love you too angel" she smiles and ushers Annie and I out of the car.

I open the car door and I walk out, Annie doing same. I walk over to Carson tapping his shoulder, "hello sir, I'm looking for my boyfriend" He spins around staring at me in awe.

I snap my fingers in front of his face, "you look amazing Princess" he grins.

"You don't look so bad yourself" I smile and he wraps his arm around my waist, "are you ready for this?" he asks looking down at me, "yeah, let's do this" I breathe.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SHOUTOUT TO @rarely_lueders for voting and commenting

THANK YOU SO MUCH ANGEL❤