Chapter 20

Marley's POV

"You have to come with meeee" I whine, "who's fault is it that-" she tries to say but I cut her off,  "it was in the spur of the moment."

"Spur of the moment my butt" she smirks raising an eyebrow. "The moment just happened to be in Brooke's closet when y'all were playing 7 minutes in heaven?"

"I was jealous okay?" I pout, "that's what you're going to say to your publicist?" she laughs.

"Please? C'mon it'll be awkward" I beg and she sighs, "I'm only doing this cause it'll be funny when it gets awkward... and because I love you."

I jump on her and hug her squealing and she groans, "get off meeee" and I hug her tighter "I love you too Julia."

**

"Have you even spoken to Carson today?" Annie asks as we walk into my publicist's office standing in front of the door. I shake my head no. "I texted him earlier but he hasn't replied" I check my phone.

"Okay, let the awkwardness begin" Annie giggles as walk into the office. "Heyyy, Ariana" I smile sheepishly, my publicist is 20 years old so she lets me call her by name since she isn't so much older than me.

"You've got a lot to explain young lady" she says sternly pointing to a seat, "oh hey Jules"" she smiles.

"Why was there a hickey on Carson's neck? AND why didn't he cover it up?" she asks. She holds up one finger as her phone rings, "where IS HE?" she shouts into the phone.

"Geez, lady I'm right here" someone says walking in and I look up to see Carson and he sits next to me grabbing my hand. "Mar, I'm gonna meet up with Jayden, I already know you're in good hands" Jules says winking at me walking out.

"Now, I need you to tell me why you have a hickey?" Ariana points at Carson, "Marley and I went to a party" he starts, "I got jealous cause a bunch of girls kept on touching him" I finish.

She raises an eyebrow, "that doesn't explain the hickey." 

 "We were playing 7 minutes in heaven" Carson states, "Carson and I went into a closet and I gave him a hickey to prove that he's mine" I say looking down at our hands.

"I know I shouldn't say this but AWWW, THAT'S SO CUTE" she squeals. "You have to show them other girls that he's your man but you guys should've covered it up" she grins and we nod.

"Okay, never repeat that mistake and you're free to go" she shoos us out and we look at each other in amusement.

He pulls me closer to him wrapping his hand around my waist and leaning in and I meet him halfway, he pulls me impossibly closer to him slipping his tongue into my mouth and we both moan.

I pull away from him realizing we're in the middle of a hallway, "it's kisses like those that will get us back in there" I point at my publicists door and he laughs "I'm serious, I want to give you another one" I lean up kissing his neck. He pulls me closer to him, "how about you let my hands do the talking this time?" he smirks.

"Let's go."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LITERALLY 3 CHAPTERS LEFT 

THEN AN EPILOGUE

LOVE U ANGELS 😘

- star