Chapter 14

Marley's POV

"I'M HERE, I'M HERE" I shout as I run into Brat's set. "ANNIE, STOP CALLING I'M ALREADY HERE" I shout again and I hear laughter

"I'm so sorry Nayip" I apologize to the director, "it's fine, we were just starting anyway" he waves me off and I smile gratefully heading to Annie's dressing room.

I walk in and drop onto the couch there "tough morning huh ?" someone asks and I open my eyes immediately and see Indiana, "yeah, woke up late" I sigh.

"Well, congrats on your song" she smiles walking out and I pick up my phone going straight to Instagram to see what people are saying.

@mar.ley- Guys, I'm actually so tireddd but I wanna know what do y'all think of 'Books' ?

Load more comments

@marsforlove - I'M SO IN LOVE WITH BOOKS

@flowesgirl- I'LL BE STACKING 'EM

@angelley- @flowesgirl FALLING FOR YOU HARDER

@marxley- @angelley OVER AND OVER

@sartorian.maria- I'VE GOT YOUR NAMEEEE IN MY BOOKS

@aesthetic.carson - Ugly black thing

@mar.ley- @marsforlove, @flowesgirl, @angelley, @marxley,

@sartorian.maria, AWW I LOVE Y'ALL SO MUCHH 😘😘❤

@annieleblanc - congrats Marrrr ❤

@juliannie.stan - I don't understand how @annieleblanc can be friends with this black board....... Ew

@multifandom_life - @juliannie.stan IKR , @carsonlueders should just leave her or better yet both of them could die

@jacobsartorius - Proud of you angel 👏

@hotstuff.gram - @jacobsartorius oooh angel ? Huh @carsonlueders DON'T LET HIM STEAL YOUR GIRL

@mar.ley - @annieleblanc we're on the same set 😂😂

@mar.ley - @jacobsartorius aww thanks loser 😛

I reply to some comments smiling, not even bothering to reply to the hate or let it get to me. I put my phone down and put on my glasses walking to the set. "Perfect, it's time for your scene" Nayip smiles.

I walk onto set seeing Carson for the first time this morning, we're in a classroom and I'm supposed to be studying when Ace walks in looking for Flash and he tries talking to me but I ignore him and he wonders if his 'ace charm' has worn off, that's basically what me and Carson's scene is about.

When we're done, the one thing I realize is that Carson's eyes are red almost like he was crying. He kept trying to avoid eye contact with me but for the scene when he tried his pickup lines on me he had to look into my eyes.

I walk off set and Carson does same, I rush to Annie's dressing room changing back into my Star Wars high-low tank top and blue shorts, "what's the rush ?" Annie chuckles.

"Carson, something's wrong" I rush out slipping on my white vans heading to the door but she stops me, "what do you mean ?"

"Something's bothering him, I know it. I have to go now" I state impatiently and she raises her eyebrows and lets me pass, "good luck" she shouts and I give her a thumbs up.

I get to Carson's dressing room and open the door slowly and nothing stops me from running to him when I see his face, tears are flowing down his cheeks. I hug him tightly while he sobs and hugs me back "I-I-" he tries to talk but I shush him and let him cry, wondering why he's crying.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

love u