Chapter 22

Marley's POV

"No, I seriously don't get how you like sushi" I laugh as Sean pouts as in Sean Cavaliere as in the cutie I would've dated if I wasn't already in love with Carson. We're at some kind of party for Chicken Girls, I've forgotten what it's for but everyone on Chicken Girls is here.

"It's amazing. Seriously, you HAVE to try it sometime" he pleads and I shake my head no frantically "ew, never."

"PLEASEEE?" He begs shaking my shoulders and I laugh "fine, fine, but you're coming with me so if I puke it'll be on you." He grins and suddenly arms wrap around my waist from behind, "hi princess" he whispers and I smile immediately knowing it's Carson.

"Hey man" Sean says, "yo" Carson replies. "So, we'll meet up next week?" Sean asks me and I nod and he grins waving as he walks off to talk to someone else.

"He knows you have a boyfriend right?" he asks kissing the side of my neck, "you made it obvious" I roll my eyes. "Yeah, because I'm proud to call you mine" he whines. "Or because you're jealous" I turn around to face him smirking, "I'm not jealous" he pouts crossing his arms.

I laugh "you're such a liar." "I'm not jealous" he whines again still pouting. "It's fine, I love it when you're possessive" I wrap my arms around his neck pulling him close to me, I brush my lips against his slowly.

He grips my waist pressing his lips against mine and I respond giving his tongue entrance as I run my hands through his hair messing it up. We pull away from each other to see a camera flash, I blink twice and I see Dawn behind the camera winking at us. Carson turns me to face him "I love you" he whispers and I look down shyly "I love you too."

I look into his eyes and remember his words yesterday -I wanna marry her guys, I need to marry her- and smile hiding my face in his neck and he just stands there with his arms around my waist rocking us slightly. It's nice to just be together and be silent because we both know no words can explain what we feel for each other.

"LOVE BIRDS, THIS AIN'T NO SLOW DANCE" someone shouts and I look around to find the voice and see Matt or Robbie in Chicken Girls. "Imma find food and look for Jules, call me when it's time to go" I tell Carson and he kisses my cheek going to talk to Matt while I go find food.

**

"HE LEFT, HE FLIPPING LEFT AND HE WON'T ANSWER MY CALLS!" I shout pacing in the huge hall that the party was held in, "Mar, you really need to calm down" Kenzie places her hands on my shoulders to stop me from pacing. "We'll go to my house and do a bunch of random stuff okay ?" she links our hands and pulls me out of the hall to the Uber waiting.

We get to her house quickly, "I'm stealing your clothes" I sing as I grab shorts and a tank top. I start taking off my earrings when my phone buzzes on the bed and I walk to it running my hand through my tangled hair.

Cars<3

Princess I'm sorry

Cars<3

Please answer my calls

Cars<3

I'm worried about you

Cars<3

I miss you

Cars<3

Please talk to me

Cars<3

Baby please....

I call him instead of replying to his messages.

"Princess..." he sighs in relief and I roll my eyes staying silent, "I know I messed up but I have a reason I promise."