Chapter 13

Marley's POV

I sit next to Dylan, "hey" she smiles and I smile back. "Wait, don't we have to be on set tomorrow?" I ask and she nods "yeah, but we have to be there at 9 and congrats on your new song."

"Thanks" I grin as Brooke clears her throat to get everyone's attention "let the game commence!" she exclaims. Rush spins the bottle first and it lands on Dylan, "let's go m'lady" he takes her hand as they enter a closet together the rest of us cheering.

They come out as soon as 7 minutes is up "anything happen?" I wiggle my eyebrows at Dylan and she rolls her eyes at me mouthing no.

The bottle spins again and it lands on Carson and I, we both stand up heading to the closet "you better not do anything in there" Brooke hollers and I yell back, "shut up Brooke" hearing people laugh.

We enter the closet and shut the door, "we've got 7 minutes free, what do you wanna do?" he asks. "I want those girls to know you're mine" I state and sit on his lap "w-what girls ?" he stutters, "the ones you let touch you" I whisper, my mouth kissing his jaw.

I kiss up and down his neck then I suck on a spot on his neck, "Marley" he moans while I suck on his neck biting it slightly.

My phone beeps letting us know 7 minutes is up, I pull away from him "you're mine" I whisper into his ear standing up as the door opens and we walk out, "Carson man, what freaky thing did y'all do in there?" Rush asks and Carson looks confused.

Rush gives Carson his phone probably to show him the hickey I gave him, when he looks at it he looks up immediately and pulls his phone out then I get a text

Cars <3

Marrrrr, WHYYYY ?

I reply quickly smirking

Me :

I wanted those girls to know you're mine

Cars <3

So you were jealous ?

Me :

I never said that...

Cars <3

Mhmmm...

I look up from my phone to glare at Carson while he smirks, "I'm gonna go now, I love you Brooke, I'll see you on set tomorrow" I hug her.

I rush outside and Carson is suddenly by my side, "I love my jealous girlfriend" he wraps his hand around my waist. "I'm not jealous" I mutter and he stops walking turning to face me pressing his lips to mine slowly slipping his tongue into my mouth moaning lowly and I tug his hair moaning against his lips. I bet we look crazy, two teenagers kissing in the street at 9pm.

We pull away for air and he rests his head against mine "I'll only ever kiss you like that, I'll only ever want you that way, I'll only ever moan into our kisses, I'll only ever want you" he whispers to me staring into my eyes and I smile hugging him.

He keeps his arm around my waist as we walk back to my house and I can't feeling like the luckiest 15 year old on the planet.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I LOVE Y'ALL

WE'RE ALMOST 100 READS