Chapter 2

Marley's POV

"So, you're supposed to be Kendra, the girl who comes in to change Ace, he'll fall for you" Nayip explains, he's the director. "Whoa, changing Ace that seems like one huge role to me" I laugh, "Haha, very funny babe" Carson rolls his eyes.

"Oh shut up you big baby" I tease, he scowls at me and I laugh "You guys are going to be so perfect for the scenes I've created for Kendra and Ace" Nayip smiles, "You guys are so cute together."

"She brings out the worst in me," Carson says playfully, "you love me" I poke his arm and he smiles. "Okay, you guys study your lines and we shoot in 3 days," Nayi says as he walks away. I bite my lip as I look through my lines. "Stop doing that " he groans, "doing what ?" I ask, " biting your lip, it's really distracting" he groans again.

"How distracting?" I tease and continue biting my lip, he leans in "this distracting" he whispers and presses his lips to mine, he bites my lip and I whimper opening my mouth as he slides his tongue in and moans lowly.

"Guys, no ew" Someone groans, I pull away from Carson and Hayden stares at us disgusted. 

Carson starts laughing, "chill bro."

"I just saw you guys kiss, I'll never be able to chill after seeing that" Hayden replies with the disgusted look still on his face.

"Your mom is here, Mar" Hayden points outside. I nod, "thanks" he smiles and walks away. "But I don't want you to go" Carson whines, "I'll see you at the studio tomorrow, I'm coming to finish the new song" I caress his cheek.

 "I'll facetime you tonight though, I love you" he smiles. "Okay and I love you too babe" I smile back and he leans in to kiss me and presses his lips against mine and damn his lips are so soft. I pull away and hug him "talk to you later, bye " I wave and walk off to meet my mom outside.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

HAYLOOO 

ANOTHAA CHAPTER, I'M BUSY WRITING IKSM SO THIS IS SHORT 

BUT THE BOOK IS ALSO GONNA BE SHORT SOOOOOO

I love you guys so much 

- Star <3